• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA Runoff election

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nope, not proud of the strikebreakers at all. Just a proud non-member of USAPA. By the way, I meant to ask you a question a while back but I forgot. Are you an east flight attendant or an east pilot ? The way you take all these rumors to heart that you keep posting on this board makes me think that your the former of the two and not a pilot at all....Could that be ?

PHXFLYR:cool:

A Proud Non-Member

Last edited:
Ha...you caught me. I used to be a pilot but went FA instead. After the operation it just made sense. What rumors are you refering to?

Who do you think is smarter: Judge Wake or counselor Seham?

That's like asking "who do you think is smarter: Judge Wake or a rock?"

Actually, I take that back. That's offensive to the rock.

Man this crap is getting old. The nic is as ridiculous as was the USAir's atttempt at negotiating. Neither side has one you both lost. I hope cooler heads than are hear at FI prevail.

Man this crap is getting old. The nic is as ridiculous as was the USAir's attempt at negotiating. Neither side has one you both lost. I hope cooler heads than are hear at FI prevail.

Eagle;
Of what attempt at negotiating do you speak? Surely not negotiating the merged seniority list? I believe the East "negotiating" tactic was DATE OF HIRE. Cooler heads did prevail when the West tactic was not to STAPLE, but to seek some sort of relative seniority.

Is your opinion of the Nicolau award the result of having read the transcripts to see what was argued, and how Mr. Nicolau and the two neutrals came to their decision? My bet is NO.

You are right, this crap is getting really OLD. We will not quit, we will not go away, and we will not go silently into the night. We will continue any and all legal avenues available to us to complete the merged seniority list that was delivered by Mr. Nicolau.

The nic is as ridiculous as was the USAir's atttempt at negotiating.
What's "ridiculous" about Nicolau's decision? Why is it wrong to say the bottom active pilots of two airlines are equivolent in seniority? Don't forget, years of service is called longevity. Seniorty is based on how many pilots are junior to you.
Neither side has one you both lost.
That was true until the Easties tried to tip things in their favor. We're trying to stop that underhanded attempt.
I hope cooler heads than are hear at FI prevail.
Judge Wake seems to have a pretty cool head. I say let him decide.

What's "ridiculous" about Nicolau's decision? Why is it wrong to say the bottom active pilots of two airlines are equivolent in seniority? Don't forget, years of service is called longevity. Seniorty is based on how many pilots are junior to you.That was true until the Easties tried to tip things in their favor. We're trying to stop that underhanded attempt.Judge Wake seems to have a pretty cool head. I say let him decide.

Like I said getting really old. Both sides have their point of view and are not listening to the other side. In the end your both $crewing yorselves.

In the end your both $crewing yorselves.
I'm sorry, but did you forget which side withdrew from joint contract negotiations in 2007 to begin this war? The West did not start this. Is it your contention that the we should just give in? I don't think you would do that yourself in the same situation so it's rather disingenuous for you to lecture us.

Eagle;
Of what attempt at negotiating do you speak? Surely not negotiating the merged seniority list? I believe the East "negotiating" tactic was DATE OF HIRE. Cooler heads did prevail when the West tactic was not to STAPLE, but to seek some sort of relative seniority.

Is your opinion of the Nicolau award the result of having read the transcripts to see what was argued, and how Mr. Nicolau and the two neutrals came to their decision? My bet is NO.

You are right, this crap is getting really OLD. We will not quit, we will not go away, and we will not go silently into the night. We will continue any and all legal avenues available to us to complete the merged seniority list that was delivered by Mr. Nicolau.

Thank you!

Like I said getting really old. Both sides have their point of view and are not listening to the other side. In the end your both $crewing yorselves.

OK dude what would you do? Let me guess, let a third party dicide? Well we did that already and guess what? the EAST DID NOT LIKE WHAT THEY SAID, their poor little egos were hurt! So now what?

After all they all had expectations of being wide body captains, well maybe in the late 90's under gangball, certainly not in April of 2005 under lakewood when they were weeks from doing a EAL, PanAm or Braniff.

Any Doubts? when a certain CEO was asked why we did not get a PREP-NUP like DAL-NWA in a SEMI PUBLIC CREW NEWS VIDEO, He emphatically said "we didn't have time! US AIRWAYS WAS JUST WEEKS FROM GOING AWAY!"

Well Sir, You don't get a prize for being weeks from going away!

Conspiracy Theirists proceed!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back