• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Usapa recall vote tally

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If I was a CLT,PHL or DCA rep in the future APA, I wouldn't bother showing up for any votes. You sold the steering wheel and brakes to buy a louder exhaust system. Enjoy the ride, even if you have no say in the destination.

Now that's funny right there... I'm sure the APA is saying... Come on junior West pilots, let me show you the way to the left seat of our B-777's... The East was mean to you so you can have our seats... After all, you did save us out of bankruptcy... :)
They will appreciate any help in marginalizing the east.

Unbelievable! I guess anyone can now weasel out of binding arbitration. Good to know..... I bet the APA will be watching.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Legal punt from Silver, read the ruling to get the info. West did not prove a DFR since no new list was presented yet, standby for more litigation to keep this train wreck going on...

I love when some ****************************** azzwipe says than the west is holding up anything. Hey doosh bag, how do you like your 12 year captains (if you have any that junior) making less than a 3rd year southwest f/o?

Common ground from scoot-

Pretty much the industry opinion- regardless of politeness on jumpseats and at dinner parties.
Usapa has no respect from their peers as upstart virgin pilots made $tens of thousands more than you loa93 fu(ktards

So...can anyone post said decision??

Bc ....imagine this :-/. Once again both sides claiming victory

APA hates the Nic. So the Nic will stay on the shelf while our merger comm with two Westicles on it hand over a doh lust with conditions and restrictions.
The APA doesn't want a list that places a 1987 hire next to a 2005 hire!
If you think APA cares about righting a wrong that the Easties perceived happen to them...you're wrong.
APA is concerned with their Pilots being fairly integreted...as they should.
If you think that the APA is going to use this merger to straighten out YOUR mess you're wrong...it's a nice thought though and may help you sleep.

Legal punt from Silver, read the ruling to get the info. West did not prove a DFR since no new list was presented yet, standby for more litigation to keep this train wreck going on...

A punt?? That's what you got out of reading her order? No wonder Harper has such an easy time keeping you guys on the Accounts Receivable column. She even tells us in all that dictum that the east/west merge is never really going to happen as was envisioned by NIC back in olden times. But that's OK....don't actually read the parts that matter....just keep writing those checks.

Latest resources

Back