• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Usapa recall vote tally

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It amazes me how you fuQing losers can debate the same issue over and over.

Shut the FuQ up!!!

And I state the obvious when I say that Genital Warts Lee (few know his middle name...you're welcome) is the queen of the losers in this debate.

Last edited:

Shut the FuQ up!!!

And I state the obvious when I say that Genital Warts Lee (few know his middle name...you're welcome) is the queen of the losers in this debate.

You'd feel differently if your union that extorts 2.5% of your income declared war upon you and your family and worked tirelessly to destroy your career for the last 6 years. So please accept my invitation for you to cordially Go Fukc Yourself.

You'd feel differently if your union that extorts 2.5% of your income declared war upon you and your family and worked tirelessly to destroy your career for the last 6 years. So please accept my invitation for you to cordially Go Fukc Yourself.

You whiny little victim. You go fukc yourself.

My point is the fact that it's the same statements batted back and forth. We've all heard it a million times. Why keep going back and forth. No one is changing anyone's mind on the subject.

I will add your name though to the list of losers, you sad little victim.

You whiny little victim. You go fukc yourself.

My point is the fact that it's the same statements batted back and forth. We've all heard it a million times. Why keep going back and forth. No one is changing anyone's mind on the subject.

I will add your name though to the list of losers, you sad little victim.

HA!! Fk YOU SCAB!!

Scab, a strikebreaker, a person who works despite strike action

You are a child. I'm pretty sure you are the kind of person that deserves every bad thing that happens to them and more.

Oh ya...I'm a child too. HA!! Fk YOU!!

Wow, so early into 2014 and the Hate is on... Who cares about the recall attempt at USAPA, just another note in the long list of dysfunctional East pilots trying to screw themselves and anyone who is involved in their sad career paths...

And you guys fly transport category aircraft with a over a billion dollars of liability riding on your judgment and actions??? God help us..

RV

Shut the FuQ up!!!

Hahahaha! Truth hurts dumb-bass! Your group will eventually lose, and you will always be an "East-hole." Bye!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Shut the FuQ up!!!

G. Warts L. has more posts than anyone else. That makes him the winner, doesn't it? :D

Oh, and check out the latest Perm Bid.....

Latest resources

Back