• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Usapa lost!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Those that wish the NIC implemented ,at all cost ,might be surprised with its unintended consequences. PHX will be thinned-out, possibly shut down. Remember LAS? Those west pilots that enjoy the desert, will forever commute. Those that chose to move will enjoy peace and harmony while charring a loooong 4 day trip with an F/O who's 25 year seniority places him/her behind a 2005 hire. Be careful what YOU wish for......

Sorry B, the the freight train is coming down the tracks. Stand in front of it, stand aside, or jump on board...you pick. The majority of our pilot group has had enough of the junior east pilots trying to steer this rudderless ship. Change is coming very soon, and with it a dramatic change in the makeup of the committees. Following that will be re-address of the previous (nearly completed) contract that the AAA MEC walked away from.

The beauty of a ratified contract is it only takes 50% + 1. And when you ask your fellow driver....he/she will state...."Oh, I voted NO!". See you in the voting booth. Have a great day.

LURKERS: If you are not a Member in Good Standing, do so right now so that you can vote on a contract proposal. Vocalize, Vote and get involved. Also, volunteer for committee work...we need any help that you can offer.

CB

Sorry B, the the freight train is coming down the tracks. Stand in front of it, stand aside, or jump on board...you pick. The majority of our pilot group has had enough of the junior east pilots trying to steer this rudderless ship. Change is coming very soon, and with it a dramatic change in the makeup of the committees. Following that will be re-address of the previous (nearly completed) contract that the AAA MEC walked away from.

The beauty of a ratified contract is it only takes 50% + 1. And when you ask your fellow driver....he/she will state...."Oh, I voted NO!". See you in the voting booth. Have a great day.

LURKERS: If you are not a Member in Good Standing, do so right now so that you can vote on a contract proposal. Vocalize, Vote and get involved. Also, volunteer for committee work...we need any help that you can offer.

CB

I hate to brake the news to ya, but losing loa93 has galvanized the East more than ever. You boyz at west might see this as a victory to your cause, the reality is much different. Keep wishing on that star.

Last edited:
I hate to brake the news to ya, but losing loa93 has galvanized the East more than ever. You boyz at west might see this as a victory to your cause, the reality is much different. Keep wishing on that star.

Yea, yea. All 18+ of you. No wish, just the reality train coming down the tracks. See you in the voting booth, I'll be the guy with the "Save Dave" button on....:)!

You were out of your mind if you thought that grievance had a snow balls chance in hell.

Yea, yea. All 18+ of you. No wish, just the reality train coming down the tracks. See you in the voting booth, I'll be the guy with the "Save Dave" button on....:)!

Here's my vote:

Joint contract with the NIC unmodified.

NO!

I hate to brake the news to ya, but losing loa93 has galvanized the East more than ever.

Ya, and you tell by all the recent East union updates...One big happy family standing arm and arm!! HAHAHAHAH!!! Whata joke!!

Here's my vote:

Joint contract with the NIC unmodified.

NO!

Now you're getting it Sparky. OK here's mine: YES!

Now those two a cancel each other out, according to records there are approximately 3850 to 3950 MIG votes in any election. All we need is the 1100 West votes and an additional 876 votes from people that:

1. Are Logical
  2. Are Less emotional
  3. Are Realistic
  4. Are Sick & tired of the USAPA BS that spews forth (did you read the Spike's latest PHL update?? What a load of garbage!).
  5. Understand that the Nicolau Seniority list is the only legal seniority list, and that USAPA & SSM&P sold them a bag of rotten goods.
  6. Want a new contract now, and are willing to work together to that end.
It shouldn't be that tough. See you in the voting booth. I'll be the guy with the "Agent of Leonidas" T-shirt on...:).

[*]Are Logical
[*]Are Less emotional
[*]Are Realistic
[*]Are Sick & tired of the USAPA BS that spews forth (did you read the Spike's latest PHL update?? What a load of garbage!).
[*]Understand that the Nicolau Seniority list is the only legal seniority list, and that USAPA & SSM&P sold them a bag of rotten goods.
[*]Want a new contract now, and are willing to work together to that end.

Well, most of these conditions are unrealistic. You must know that.

But if you want to appeal to wallets (not necessarily hearts) why don't you compensate them with a 20-25 year F/O pay scale that approaches captain's pay? Then it really wouldn't matter who is in what seat. It's an unorthodox idea but in the end money talks.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back