• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Usapa lost!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
West rules>>>awa rules>>> cactus rules!!!

Binding arbitration b! T che $!!!!!

Cya

No one out East will vote for a contract that includes the Nic. No joint contract=no Nic.
Once again the majority is getting screwed by the minority.

3500 against 1600. I wonder who controls the votes?

M

Hey McDoosh:
What ever will your boyfriend do now that he's lost? Looks like you're going to have to pick up more overtime at Gulfstream Int'l. to help pay damages.
Don't worry, I'm sure if you just do more of your "special favors," and skip the "gay outings," you'll be just fine!:laugh:

MCDU, the court of appeals only rules on if there were serious errors in matters of law, not the merit of your argument. Of course since Judge Wake was soooo inexperienced in matters legal, I'm sure the Appellate Court will no doubt see the error of his ways....

On this I agree with you... kinda made me throw up a little writing that.

The AZ judge was an appellate judge prior to this, and knows the system. I bet he covered his bases. Too bad.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Come on General! Why would an Appellate Judge just move down to the circuit court. He obviously must've been demoted and all of his decisions on the Appellate been overturned.

I can't believe the injustice of this ruling. I mean after all USAPA was clearly founded in the interests of serving all US Airways pilots, they clearly state that within the Bradford letter.

I'm certain that the Court of Appeals has been waiting for this and will take it up immediately and find many errors in matters of law.....

Then again, probably not. F-Off USAPA-ites!!! That's twice, in two different types of impartial settings, that your cause has been shown to be B.S.

Come on General! Why would an Appellate Judge just move down to the circuit court. He obviously must've been demoted and all of his decisions on the Appellate been overturned.
Perhaps the General was saying the guy was a state appellate court judge before becoming a federal disctrict court judge.

I think Grog was being sarcastic ........
Thanks for the wakeup on that. After some checking, I found the following on Judge Wake:

A Phoenix native, Mr. Wake, 55, had been in private practice, specializing in commercial, administrative and constitutional litigation, appellate practice and Indian law. He served as a judge pro tempore on the Arizona Court of Appeals in 1985, 1992 and 1996-98, and is co-author of the Arizona Appellate Handbook.

Mr. Wake earned his undergraduate degree from Arizona State University, graduating with distinction in 1971. He received his J.D. from Harvard Law School, graduating cum laude in 1974. While at Harvard, he was a member of the Civil Liberties Law Review.

Mr. Wake is a fellow of the American Academy of Appellate Lawyers and former member of the State Bar of Arizona’s Committee on Civil Practice and Procedure.

No one out East will vote for a contract that includes the Nic.

They already voted for Binding Arbitration.

It's a shame that Integrity is a concept that has to be Court Ordered on the East.

keep in mind that the court of appeals does not review the "facts" found by the jury, only the law. Evidence rulings by the trial judge are virtually impossible to overturn because the court of appeals will uphold those decisions if there is any factual basis whatsoever to support them. Court of Appeals almost never overturn jury verdicts. USAPA better work up a plan B.

Latest resources

Back