Usapa has to go.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry metro jet- he's right. And the east is wrong-
Sitting on LOA 93 at less than Virgin wages isn't going to change that. Just going to keep your lives bad, and make every pilots work keeping wages up, or getting them up, that much more difficult.
From someone with no dog in the fight- who doesn't care about the morality of your stance- the undercutting isn't appreciated. The whole move is dumb. There were a 1000 times, when usair east should have taken a stand- this fight against the west isn't it, and it makes you look really stupid and weak. I only wish you guys would have been half as strong when all those CEO's were coming in and raping the place-

Sitting on LOA 93 at less than Virgin wages isn't going to change that. Just going to keep your lives bad, and make every pilots work keeping wages up, or getting them up, that much more difficult.
From someone with no dog in the fight- who doesn't care about the morality of your stance- the undercutting isn't appreciated. The whole move is dumb. There were a 1000 times, when usair east should have taken a stand- this fight against the west isn't it, and it makes you look really stupid and weak. I only wish you guys would have been half as strong when all those CEO's were coming in and raping the place-

It was ALPA that allowed all the bad things to happen dude. Clue phone- hello? Yeah Wave, a village needs you back!

And just who is ALPA and who is responsible for your version of alpa?

Loa93

Think about the apathy and victim participation in a union it takes to have 93 financially detrimental changes to your contract w/o a vote and the pilot group does nothing....???

FedEx, UAL, DAL, swapa, APA, all require member ratification to do what was done to you- when does the east get to be responsible for the east? Instead of this inane projection bullying by numbers against the west.
I've never understood it- all that has happened to you, and the Nic award is what you decide to fight??

Hey CB -

I really thought you were more of one of the civil folks around here who was trying to find a resolution to this mess - but the initial part of your reply seems to be a little heated "DONE OVER END OF STORY" - end quote.

It is far from over - even if you think judge silver is going to slam something down our throats.

But getting back to my original request - how does the Nic make someone who is a reserve CPT in PHX - now a blockholder in PHL/DCA or maybe CLT? Isn't that super seniority - unless you can show me how the numbers make that happen - but you didn't want and/or can't?

Metrojet

I am one of the more civil folks. This has gone on for 4-5 years because one party refused to accept the end product of an agreed upon process. That IS the resolution.

Further, my "union" thought it would be a great idea to attempt to persecute 18+ of our pilots on RICO charges (FAILED NOT ONCE, BUT TWICE at a cost of a couple hundred thousand to our union and personal cost of the Cactus 18 of $5000.00+).

Judge Silver will instruct USAPA (just like every other court has) & the company what is legally binding. USAPA will appeal (what a surprise), and they will LOSE (because frankly, there hasn't been ANY big wins...just DELAY).

There is not much math to this: There are more pilots if you combine CLT, DCA & PHL vs. PHX. There really isn't THAT much difference in age groups, BTW. Now if look at the guy that is above me on the Nicolau list: Is he / she a captain right now? YEP.

Done. End of Story. Finito. Delay all you want. Your group (and mine) will NEVER recover the lost time off and wages in this battle. Eventually the Nicolau award will be upheld as the only seniority list to be used.

The reason for my "attitude": USAPA has used my dues money (and that of all other employed AWA pilots) against our group. We have been forced to defend our position at great financial cost. As they say down under: That's just not cricket!

It was ALPA that allowed all the bad things to happen dude. Clue phone- hello? Yeah Wave, a village needs you back!

Oh, haven't hear that in a while...."It' all ALPA's fault!!!" :bawling::crying:

Hey, Nicky!
Aren't you going to answer the following from one of my westie pals (only posted 2-3 times so far):

".. do me a favor and just post/ask this guy (you, Nicky), if DOH is the gold standard, How come the largest merger in our history did not go DOH, aka Delta/NWA? Just curious. Of course SWA/Airtran, and while your at it ask him if ALPA is negotiating DOH at UAL/CAL? Unbelievable. USLURPA wants us to have our career expectations? Great...negotiate a list that gets me a 7 year upgrade which is not what we were promised but IN THE MIDST OF when we merged with these delusional incompetents. NIC took this ALL into account."

Awaiting your well thought out response.......

Metro is in the minority. And you don't even have a vote, yet how ALPA rep of you to believe you are smarter than the electorate. "The majority is unimportant and not nearly smart enough to know what is best for the majority of pilots." :D <sneer>

The obstructionists that refuse to accept the majority and move forward are only half the problem. The "larger" half of the problem is the company who gleefully exploits the division that the minority keeps clinging too.

Metro is in the minority. And you don't even have a vote, yet how ALPA rep of you to believe you are smarter than the electorate. "The majority is unimportant and not nearly smart enough to know what is best for the majority of pilots." :D <sneer>

The obstructionists that refuse to accept the majority and move forward are only half the problem. The "larger" half of the problem is the company who gleefully exploits the division that the minority keeps clinging too.

Would you be kind enough to explain whom you are talking about. Thank you.

The company knows USAPA is on a fool's mission and is taking full advantage of it. Till the East pilots are ready to accept what they signed up for, the company will play them and LOA 93 will rule. The ball is in the East pilot's court, do not blame ANYONE but yourselfs for where you stand.

Latest resources

Back