• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Usapa Doesn't Have It Together

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NMB voting in progress. Not bad for broke grass roots USAPA. All ALPA preaches now is Fear. What are they doing? Protecting USAirways pilots from themselves? Or is it the loss of 12 million in dues per year to the mother ship. My hunch is it's the money. SWA, UPS, AirTran, APA...how on earth have they made it without ALPA I wonder?

And what execatly does USAPA preach? Without mentioning seniority tell me what USAPAs plan is?

Well, he's both an airline pilot and a physician. I'd say that's rather impressive.

Tells us all what's so great about about YOU that you can look down your nose at him?

I'm the first to not hate but congradulate anyone who gets his/her game on in other areas. Now having said that here's my problem. This is a COMPANY LINE PILOT who is now in charge of sensitive medical information. This person at any given time can come under the pressure of management with the threat of his own employment. It's a tremendous conflict of interest and I can never support his use. Further, he doesn't have the same relationship with the faa that Dr. Hudson has. This is a relationship built up over years not months which allow alpa medical certain privledges that the avg doctor just won't have.

Also, alpa medical is not just one Dr but rather a team of doctors and last time I checked the sign said "payment is due at the time services are rendered"!! Without some REAL funding this plan is set for failure and again due to EMOTION the east pilots will suffer but this time because misery loves company they take along the very unwilling west along for their dumb as$ ride!

WD

Last edited:
What’s left of your USAir career is worth more than what ALPA did or didn't do for you in the past.

You don't owe ALPA anything.

ALPA was bought and paid for with your percentage of salary paid to them and u don't owe them anything.

What’s left of your USAir career is worth more to you by voting ALPA out now....

....than anything ALPA can do for you in the future.

Loyalty to ALPA is worthless after what they didn't do for you in seniority integration and letting management gut your retirement.

The only way to be able to put food on the table decently in retirement concurrent with what your seniority is supposed to be at USAir is to vote out ALPA now to at least get your seniority put back where it should be.

There is nothing that ALPA could ever do for you now that would equal voting ALPA out and subsequently getting your seniority back.

The self serving AWest pilots are not worth the paper their license used to be printed on that they didn't put the seniority proper on their own recognizance as men of morals and principle they are not, evidenced by their sitting there and accepting the ill gained spoils of war not due to them by their years in service based on Date of Hire.

What’s left of your USAir career is worth more than what ALPA did or didn't do for you in the past.

You don't owe ALPA anything.

ALPA was bought and paid for with your percentage of salary paid to them and u don't owe them anything.

What’s left of your USAir career is worth more to you by voting ALPA out now....

....than anything ALPA can do for you in the future.

Loyalty to ALPA is worthless after what they didn't do for you in seniority integration and letting management gut your retirement.

The only way to be able to put food on the table decently in retirement concurrent with what your seniority is supposed to be at USAir is to vote out ALPA now to at least get your seniority put back where it should be.

There is nothing that ALPA could ever do for you now that would equal voting ALPA out and subsequently getting your seniority back.

The self serving AWest pilots are not worth the paper their license used to be printed on that they didn't put the seniority proper on their own recognizance as men of morals and principle they are not, evidenced by their sitting there and accepting the ill gained spoils of war not due to them by their years in service based on Date of Hire.

Hey, you must be really proud of this pathetic rant to post it here, then in its own thread. Sad. Just Sad.

Latest resources

Back