• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Usapa........by pilots, for pilots !! maybe not

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't like how USAPA is run? then get a recall vote on the agenda for the next meeting.

LEt us know how it goes for you

The anger isn't about seniority, it's about Justice. ..

I didn't point out the anger in order to discuss its cause. I only observed that at least one AWA pilot doesn't appear convinced they "get to keep the better number." For all I know she may be the only one who is unconvinced.

The anger isn't about seniority, it's about Justice. The former AAA that went to America West never looked back.

If these folks never looked back why did they not resign their number from AAA's list? Hedging their bet perhaps.

Don't like how USAPA is run? then get a recall vote on the agenda for the next meeting.

LEt us know how it goes for you

USAPA doesn't allow any votes until Bradford is forced to allow them. I know, I know , "Let my daddy vote" and all, but - no.

Poor easties. No one told them they were getting a littledic tator for life.

Bradford knows they'll put up with his shenanigans for a long time, just as long as he keeps reminding them, "At least we got rid of ALPA" (and all credibility at the same time).

Uhhh Ok. That made no sense.

What do you think this is? A Clint Eastwood movie? Besides, I'll bet just about anyone could get to you with a knife before you could draw your gun and shoot it.

In any event this thing is just a big waste of time and money.

It was a metaphor silly! Please don't stab me.

Allow me to point out how dumb your pointing out his metaphor was.

Then allow me to point out how dumb your pointing out how dumb his pointing out what a dumb metaphor he pointed out...

Carry on.

Then allow me to point out how dumb your pointing out how dumb his pointing out what a dumb metaphor he pointed out...

Carry on.

Just so long as you allow me to point out how dumb your pointing out how dumb my pointing out what a dumb metaphor he pointed out.

After all, it is a better waste of time than arguing over ALPA vs. USAPA.

Latest resources

Back