• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Usapa........by pilots, for pilots !! maybe not

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Interesting. You click properties on the blue XXXX and it says something about awappa.org//email address @aol.com I thought the poster said this was from an East pilot....

didn't know east pilots were allowed on awappa.org??? Another untruth...can't be.....

Interesting. You click properties on the blue XXXX and it says something about awappa.org//email address @aol.com I thought the poster said this was from an East pilot....

didn't know east pilots were allowed on awappa.org??? Another untruth...can't be.....

It was cut and pasted from AWAPPA.org. No conspiracy.

Probably one of the "former East" pilots that were furloughed and hired by AWA. Nic's solution was for them to hop 1,500 seniority numbers on their own East seniority list.

Karen is a "former East pilot" and is passionate about... well a lot of things...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ITQxwucQ-0

Lets look him up.

M

Last edited:
Well. He is an Eastie. Seniority number just shy of 590.

M

Last edited:
So what got PFT_128 banished?

I thought I was a bad puddy tat for having multiple avatars stripped and removed. I must aim lower.

He would have surely non-revved to Jonestown for the original Kool-AidTM party back in the 1970's.

Latest resources

Back