Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Turtle21;1637001[URL said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ITQxwucQ-0[/URL]

I did found it fascinating to watch, good luck at negotiating against these videos though.

I did found it fascinating to watch, good luck at negotiating against these videos though.

This one makes the NW/Republic battle look like love fest.... Looks like it will be many years before they become one pilot group.

So what got PFT_128 banished?

I thought I was a bad puddy tat for having multiple avatars stripped and removed. I must aim lower.

He would have surely non-revved to Jonestown for the original Kool-AidTM party back in the 1970's.
I believe it involves his obsession with the $cab word and his indiscriminate use of same when referring to people with whom he has little in common.

Lovely. Enjoy the silence. Scab is a powerful word, and not applicable in this situation.

Lovely. Enjoy the silence. Scab is a powerful word, and not applicable in this situation.

I dig the avatar!

PCL is a snake. USAir pilots did what they felt was right, voted on by a majority of the group. PCL just couldn't stand another pilot group that came to the realization that ALPA no longer has any clout in this industry.

PCL is a snake. USAir pilots did what they felt was right, voted on by a majority of the group. PCL just couldn't stand another pilot group that came to the realization that ALPA no longer has any clout in this industry.

Interesting, A post by McNugget that I actually agree with. You are right on the money with your thoughts on ALPA. Majority voted minority lost. Happens in this country everytime there is an election.

Nicolau made no distinction for what airline(s) the AWA pilots flew for previously.

There are a number of pilots on the Nic list twice. These pilots were hired by AWA years after they were hired by USAir (and still had recall rights to USAir). The irony is that Nic slotted them in twice--- once for their position from the AWA list, and once for their position on the USAir list.

Ironically Nic used their AWA position to slot furloughed USAir pilots (like the lovely lady in the video) into the Nic list above USAir pilots that were hired decades before they were hired at USAir. So furloughed pilots from USAir jumped decades of seniority at USAir.. if and only if they were hired by AWA in the last few years, like our friend in the video. I cannot imagine the elation when Nic was published, and the disappointment when it seemed to be threatened.

But why open that can of worms again. Whatever will be, will be.:cool:

What I don't understand is why the AWA pilots so grossly underestimated our resolve in making the nic list useless.

Latest resources

Back