• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA and the Domicile meeting for PHX/LAS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Doug is milking the USAPA/East USAPA cult members for all it is worth! The West only has the courts to correct the damage USAPA does and has to react after the damage is done. My bet is the next CLT crewnews, the first question will be about pay parity.
How is the LCC/USAPA legal team working on the injunction/DFR? The West is at one table and LCC/USAPA is at the other.

Still unable to see Doug as the problem eh senior?
(Nope Doug is part of the problem. You are unwilling to recognize that USAPA is what is stifling any chance at unity. But that's to be expected...the average east pilot has no idea what is going on.) eep blaming USAPA and east pilots. (I will, don't worry....when you screw with my family you make an enemy for life) Keep looking in the past and not towards the future( By saying looking at the past you mean the meeting that took place on the 11th? The lack of representation of the west is on going. The lawsuits, …..The furloughs that don’t even follow ucrapas DOH list,…..Siding with the company to keep the furloughs out west...This is not the past m0r0n it's the present, on going, continuing. Maybe UCRAPA should give up the past and move on how about that....but no, in you estimation it's entirely the west pilots fault and they should just move on. It was the east that agreed to the arbitration then walked away when they didn’t get what they wanted. Yet YOU suggest the west should take it in the shorts just to get you a raise. UNBELIEVABLE... If anyone needs to move on it will be UCRAPA. You only suggest the west should move on because it helps you.(if there is one). As for the past, I do remember the west pilots agreeing to fly the A330 for the same bankruptcty pay and work rules as the east. (Sigh…We didn’t get higher rates to fly the 330’s so the company could not whip saw us…….Higher rates would have also forced the east to activate the ERP program again.) Never once trying to negotiate a higher pay or better work rules. (Do you honestly think Doug would have agree to higher rates than the east anyway…..) Now for the future, we shall see if we make progress or more crying about how we all got hosed over (east and west). We are where we are because of your pilots unwillingness to follow their agreements. You don’t have a better contract for that reason and that reason alone.

I'm on the street after 4 years, I brought a job to this merger. Yet you... a new hire is still providing for your family.....you have alot to learn about people and this industry.

Since you failed to respond to any of the points I have brought up I will allow you the last word, I'm tired of debating people that just keep spouting the "we all need to get along mantre" without understanding how we got here.

I'm on the street after 4 years, I brought a job to this merger. Yet you... a new hire is still providing for your family.....you have alot to learn about people and this industry.

You brought a worthless job to the merger. AWA would have been gone had they not merged. USair East is subsidizing the operations out west since the merger. Very low revenue out West. Maybe they will close the whole West down. Then the Westies do not have to worry about USAPA anymore.

By the way. New seniority numbers are out for East pilots. Still lots of attrition. Many have moved up quite a deal. To bad we are still shrinking. Without the attrition we would have seen a lot more furloughs out East.

By the way most former USAIR East furloughed pilots are holding blocks and are flying Widebodies to Europe again, just like the did prior to 9/11/2001.
This thanks to the min. block hours and min hull required by LOA 93. These are East jobs bought to the merger and Westies want them. Westies want to take East positions and they want to fly Widebodies. If not, they would agree to a long fence.

AWA pilot group just like the prop 8 group out in CAL.

M

Can not wait for some of junior Westies who infest this board to chime in.

I agree...we need to get back to the core values that made usair the industry-leading success it was back in the 90's and into the early 2000's. (And don't try and confuse the issue with phony financial numbers - we all know those multi-billion dollar losses were pure negotiating tactics; they can massage those results any way they want.)
Unload the loser west routes like we did PSA....BusinessSelect©, Operation High Ground, F100's & DC-9's. Ithica, Elmira, Scranton. THAT was a real airline.

Sioux HF-
Everyone at US needs to hold Bradford and USAPA accountable for their needless delay in securing a joint contract by continuing to pursue the dead-end DOH SLI.

I don't fault Parker. USAPA is the sole reason that Nicolau has not been implemented in a joint contract. They are blatantly protecting the east at the expense of the west and that is the crux of the DFR lawsuit.

You brought a worthless job to the merger. AWA would have been gone had they not merged. (Really Karnak tell me more........I guess you can see the future...does it also include the fact that you and the rest of the east pilots would be on the street. USair East is subsidizing the operations out west since the merger.(AWA Airline subsidized the merger. If the east is such a financial powerhouse how come you you guys keep going into bankrupcy? Oh I get it....it's a negotiating tactic... Very low revenue out West. Maybe they will close the whole West down. Then the Westies do not have to worry about USAPA anymore.

By the way. New seniority numbers are out for East pilots. Still lots of attrition. Many have moved up quite a deal. To bad we are still shrinking. Without the attrition we would have seen a lot more furloughs out East.

By the way most former USAIR East furloughed pilots are holding blocks and are flying Widebodies to Europe again, just like the did prior to 9/11/2001.
This thanks to the min. block hours and min hull required by LOA 93. These are East jobs bought to the merger and Westies want them. Westies want to take East positions and they want to fly Widebodies. If not, they would agree to a long fence.

AWA pilot group just like the prop 8 group out in CAL. Nice...everytime you open your mouth and spout off crap like that just makes you and the rest of the east pilots look idiotic. You respond to fact with emotion and insults.....You guys are great. Can't wait until the whole place tanks.....there is not an airline in the country that is going to hire you guys

M

Can not wait for some of junior Westies who infest this board to chime in.

Hey MCDOOOOOOOOSH

I get a laugh reading your stuff though. Thanks

PS easties don't bother applying with my company...they won't hire you..........Karma is a bitch.

The SWA guys did a great job getting SWA/FO to STFU.......Hopefully the east guys will do it to you.

Last edited:
Sioux you been here 9 months and are completely brain washed! Nothing is going to move until the seniority thing is settled! no new contract, no pay parity, no FA contract it's all up to USAPA to remove there head from there azz or have the courts do it for them.

Also as a soon to be furloughed, you should be advised that east will sell you down the river for a couple of shekels. Good Luck.

Since the Prime Directive of USAPA is to terminate those with dissenting opinions rather than listening and bending towards the will of 1/3 of the pilots, I have to wonder how Parker will handle the termination of 33% of his airline? Will he be allowed the luxury of terminating folks at the same rate that they can be replaced? Must all be terminated at once? Can a class action suit be filed on behalf of all non-payers to require the company to terminate all at once or none at all?

How sweet it would be to see the easties packing up their flight bags as the last US jet is delivered to the Victorville, under the title, "BE CAREFUL what you ask for, you just might get it."

Which is not to say it would be sweeter still to see them come to their senses, abandon DOH for now, move on unified and build a winning airline. Not bloody likely, but sweeter none the less.

Last edited:
Since the Prime Directive of USAPA is to terminate those with dissenting opinions rather than listening and bending towards the will of 1/3 of the pilots, I have to wonder how Parker will handle the termination of 33% of his airline? Will he be allowed the luxury of terminating folks at the same rate that they can be replaced? Must all be terminated at once? Can a class action suit be filed on behalf of all non-payers to require the company to terminate all at once or none at all?

How sweet it would be to see the easties packing up their flight bags as the last US jet is delivered to the Victorville, under the title, "BE CAREFUL what you ask for, you just might get it."

Which is not to say it would be sweeter still to see them come to their senses, abandon DOH for now, move on unified and build a winning airline. Not bloody likely, but sweeter none the less.

On that same note, would it be unreasonable to expect the ex amer west pilots to abandon NIC for now, move on unified and build a winning airline? Not likely! We will have to agree to disagree. Oh well, our fate is in Doug's hands now!!

AAA is long dead, the past is a distant memory. LCC is a split pilot group with one side having the lowest mainline rates and worst work rules for a long time to come.

Latest resources

Back