• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA and the Domicile meeting for PHX/LAS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Man, I cant believe I even responded to this ****************************** bag. Sorry guys, but these idiots sometimes open their mouths alittle too much for my liking.

I use to end up in the principles office in High School for sticking peoples heads in toilets when they had crap coming out of their mouths. I would explain myself to the principal and not once did I ever get suspended for it. Most times the principal would quietly thank me and we would talk about flying. When I hear these jerks I sometimes wish I was back in highschool.

Blah Blah Blah NIC NIC NIC

I do not blame the West for wanting the Nic award. It would place their most junior guy (2005 new hire at the time of merger) O Dell ahead of 25% of USAIR East pilots. That is a gain of 25% in his relative seniority in 3 years.

Instead he is furloughed and the 600 East pilots who would be below him get to keep their jobs in the East bases and aircraft.
The Nic is award has no R&C to protect flying the EAST have. Thanks to the Nic award not being used, many East pilots were able to keep their jobs.

The top 500 the EAST has on top only about half are left.

M

Hey MCDOOOOOOOOOSH...............bag

Dave Odell was placed where he should have been placed......at the botton of the ACTIVE pilots. Your anger with regards to the placement of Dave ABOVE UNEMPLOYED pilots is amazing. But that's expected from the pissed off FO club that USAPA was based on.

It's funny that you argue furloughed east pilots brought more of a job to this merger than active west pilots. You are really an flame bating idiot.....but thats what we all expect from you.

Why do you even care... from your own statements you don't even work for US Airways?

You do you cause such a disservice whenever you post, it's tragic yet funny to read......Please keep posting......the rest of the industry is reading this also.........

The Westies want the Nic soooo bad. It is like taking candy from a kid. The Nic award, will not fly, because 3400 pilots will never accept it. It will not work. It just will not work. I say we just stay seperate. Because that way you keep what you had. PHX and LAS and we keep what we had.
Again, the Nic award will never work.

m

Sure it will. All we're waiting for is a judge to reaffirm the sanctity of the arbitration process. Now, there may be some who will choose not to work under the decision and that is fine.

It is to everyone’s benefit to ignore the idiot in the room. At FI, regular readers know which posters try to exchange information for discussion & fellow pilot awareness and who just posts for entertainment. Just ignore the jokers.

What the Line East pilot fails to realize is that US Airways is probably going to go away for good this next time. An $800M loss last quarter. Unfortunately for the West, they are dragging AWA down with them. East has bought themselves some time at the expense of their fellow pilots. Pilots out West who were furloughed “out of seniority” while the union stood by know what these folks represent -- some believe them to be the pariah of the entire industry … coming at the expense of their fellow pilots. USAPA leadership and angry pilots out East have hijacked the ship but the rest of the East crew is guilty of standing by and watching the ship be destroyed. Parker talked at the last crew news about who might inherit this issue/problem, IE he’s making his exit plan. AWA pilots are beginning to move on and some are resigning from the company to start over at something else. East is going to be stuck on LOA 93 forever. There is no leverage to be had. East sold their soul to Management by going back on their “binding arbitration” word and management has no intention of giving them anything. They will play the divided house forever. Now with the Empire pilots suing their own Union as well … it is just going to be self destruction.

The question is how long will it take and how many lives/families/careers will be destroyed in the process. I’ve posted it before, but I teach my kids to live by the Golden Rule. Do unto others as you wish them to do unto you, or your sister, or your mother, or your father. I don’t know how the East looks at themselves in the mirror. I guess it is just I’ve got mine, who gives a rat’s butt about you.

If MCDU really thinks the west is such a drag on corporate profits, why hasn't Parker shopped it around while the operations are still separate?

Answer: Because Parker knows that WN and DL will stop at nothing to choke off US and WN will sweep in and rebuild the scraps US leaves behind as they have done, what 4 times before?

US East cannot be a viable stand-alone entity as has been proven countless times before.

MCDOOSH revealed!

Gentlemen:

Before getting too worked up over MCDoosh, please consider the following posts by this anus!

Marty claiming to have started at US Air in 1997

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=848465#post848411

Marty saying he doesn’t work for US Air.

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=848465#post848465

Marty saying he has nothing to do with this merger

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=848322#post848322

Marty claiming to be a UAL pilot.

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=1224345#post1224345

usair will shrink back to its rightful place in the industry as it has before - 220 planes, 3000 pilots, medium sized regional northeast money-losing airline with a smattering of long-haul and international routes. It will go bk again in the downturn and this time no white knight. The few east pilots young enough to even consider applying for flying positions will learn that, eventually, justice is served.

The Westies want the Nic soooo bad. It is like taking candy from a kid. The Nic award, will not fly, because 3400 pilots will never accept it. It will not work. It just will not work. I say we just stay seperate. Because that way you keep what you had. PHX and LAS and we keep what we had.
Again, the Nic award will never work.

m

And when the judge says the arbitration followed the rules and that it is fair to both sides....what then I guess we will have 3200 east pilots leave for a better job huh? Don't think so. If I am captain before an recallee and he refuses to fly with me jst because I was a west pilot so be it, under the west rules I'll be pay protected.

I think you will find the east pilots won't try to shut the airline down and WILL NOT quit enmass. News flash junior there are NO piloting jobs in the US. Being 55 and unemployed in this economy is not pretty. But please feel free to make your own personal stand and quit to protest a binding arbitration agreed to by BOTH parties presided over by the chief arbitrator. Good luck with that MCDOOOOOSh.....bag

Latest resources

Back