• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAirways Inaugural Nonstop CLT - PHNL isn't so Non-Stop

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Has nothing to do with East or West - has to do with the dumbsh!ts at the Tempe tombstone not knowing how to run an airline

Yep, same dummies that bought usair, go figure. They saw something of value in usair? Well no wonder they can't run an airline,

So, um, Sandhawk....what was your point, exactly? Is it that "If it ain't a 330, then we're gonna get dirty"? or "If you use a Boeing, you're managed by @ss#oles"? or "If your fuel is low, you should just show some sack and go"? or "If your on furlough, then log on and blow"?

Just not too sure what you're trying to say. Most everyone knows AWA management blows donkey. They have for years. Same for the old Crystal City gang. For that matter, almost every airline management save for SWA sucks so badly it just defies all comprehension. So....again....what the hell is your point?

Nice job everyone. Keep fighting for management. They love a good 'You suck more, even though we work for the same company' within the ranks. That's how true professionals get it done. How do you think a 762 got chosen? Because you kids are too busy fighting instead of working to make you company better.

Last edited:
So I was right - another cryin Westie?
And by the way - although I am still working and I am probably senior to Sandhawk on the nic - I sincerely wish no one was on furlough - since I have had friends and family on that list like Sandhawk. And although we can throw barbs at each other - in reality we should be throwing the barbs at our leaders for not negotiating a fair contract that we can all vote on.

Metrojet
QUOTE]

That is a great post raht chair!

Got a st-st-stuttering problem? BTW, more of a jab at the st!tbox airline you work for!

Delta (NWA 803) looks like they are doing ATL - PHNL nonstop today with an A330 (though it is 176 nm closer than CLT). Again, the right plane for the job - not some POS ex-Piedmont 76.

10:1 says Homojet is still pulling gear at USAir's (I mean CACTUS) with 16,500 hours......Probably senior to him on the Nic - although he is still working!

:cool:

How weight restricted was that 330?...How many pax did they leave behind?..I know for a fact they went PHNL-ATL one time with 50 open seats because of weight restriction .Nice!!

So What! Your just pi$$ed because westies aren't flying it. You need to chill out

Latest resources

Back