Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAirways (East) pilots prepare for all out war...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
VTwit, How much longer till recall in the E-190 right seat, year end? It must be tough being on the outside looking in waiting to give out "PEARLS OF AVIATION WISDOM". Where did you end up, high 5000's or low 6000's? I got a high 2000, who's the village idiot?

So go ahead and taunt the East guys like a bunch of children, Westies, but realize that you are only increasing the likelihood that you all will be out looking for jobs.

It's a lot easier for the younger West pilots to start over if needed.

Who the hell is gonna hire a bunch of stuipid crusty old fokkers that just burned down their own house because they didn't get their way ????
I love when some rj fag thinks that because he flies for express (probably mesa) he's a mainline pilot! Get back to your stand up's kid. When you get more than 1000 hours, you can talk, until then, STFU!

Can you say "Welcome to Walmart" - Beyotch !!!
I bet you're quite good at saying that sport!

VTwit, How much longer till recall in the E-190 right seat, year end? It must be tough being on the outside looking in waiting to give out "PEARLS OF AVIATION WISDOM". Where did you end up, high 5000's or low 6000's? I got a high 2000, who's the village idiot?

So you think you got your windfall huh? Too bad it is not going to be worth a rip when the wheels finally come off this thing. You will be the one looking for another job when the place implodes over your victorius integration award blaming us as we relish every opportunity to make it happen. Thanks for acknowledging that you could learn from me.

Funny, I don't see much celebrating from your ilk on the board here anymore, why do you think that is? Some fear and trepidation over future job satisfaction maybe?

Yeah right, it is real tough on the outside here looking in at this meltdown from a distance, as the east goes so goes your career. You really screwed yourself hiring on at AWA, what a bright future you have. I am just a name on the list, your the idiot who actually works here, enjoy the ride.

Last edited:
As a United furloughee at least you can return to UAL and avoid this situation - right?

Oh yeah, because UAL is just the picture of labor harmony right now, right? There are a few thousand guys over there ready to torch their place to the ground, too. Not to mention the "for sale" sign out in front of HQ in Chicago since they left bankruptcy--I just can't wait to do another seniority integration.

Maybe I should fly boxes.....

VTwit, How much longer till recall in the E-190 right seat, year end?
I don't know carl s, how long before you upgrade from line guy to right seat in the 1900?
It must be tough being on the outside looking in waiting to give out "PEARLS OF AVIATION WISDOM".
Lemme guess, you got hired 2 years ago with 1500 hours and are still paying the local fbo money to sit right seat in their king air!

Where did you end up, high 5000's or low 6000's? I got a high 2000, who's the village idiot?
Based on your profile, I'd say youre the KING of the village idiots sport!

So you think you got your windfall huh? Too bad it is not going to be worth a rip when the wheels finally come off this thing. You will be the one looking for another job when the place implodes over your victorius integration award blaming us as we relish every opportunity to make it happen. Thanks for acknowledging that you could learn from me.

Funny, I don't see much celebrating from your ilk on the board here anymore, why do you think that is? Some fear and trepidation over future job satisfaction maybe?

Yeah right, it is real tough on the outside here looking in at this meltdown from a distance, as the east goes so goes your career. You really screwed yourself hiring on at AWA, what a bright future you have. I am just a name on the list, your the idiot who actually works here, enjoy the ride.

I've been kind of wondering why when I talk to ACTIVE East pilots they're professional and there's no hint of "burn the mother down". I'm not sure how you're going to hurt the company when you don't work here. Do us all a favor both East and West and don't accept a recall.

I think its amusing that a group as large as US Airways is even considering to decertify ALPA and going to IBT. Considering that RAH pilots tried (but failed) to takeover IBT 747 and boot out Gene Sowell last year should be telling...but hey at least its an option for the threat, right?

I don't know carl s, how long before you upgrade from line guy to right seat in the 1900?

Lemme guess, you got hired 2 years ago with 1500 hours and are still paying the local fbo money to sit right seat in their king air!

Based on your profile, I'd say youre the KING of the village idiots sport!

A lot of hostility, rage and anger.

You'll soon either collapse of a heart attack or blow your brains out.

I'd enjot the next year or two, because it seems that's all you've got left.

Two financially sh**ty companies, one in bankruptcy the other soon to follow. Yes I know that the "west" side will disagree with that as strongly as the "east" side will say they wouldn't have liquidated. It doesn't really matter they were both financially and market challenged airlines that needed each other to exist. Unfortunately all the dynamics involved with a merger, labor being one of the biggest obstacles, will eventually lead to the pre-merger inevitability. Both airlines disappearing for the betterment of industry.

Have another toke.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back