Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAirways (East) pilots prepare for all out war...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A lot of hostility, rage and anger.

You'll soon either collapse of a heart attack or blow your brains out.

I'd enjot the next year or two, because it seems that's all you've got left.

Another regional wonder (wanna be) pilot.
Get back to your 16 year contract and regional mentality. It seems that's all you've got left junior!

No wonder management is able to steamroll you bunch of whining jackasses...want their attention, pull out your pen, the maintenance log, and put them to use...

Another regional wonder (wanna be) pilot.
Get back to your 16 year contract and regional mentality. It seems that's all you've got left junior!

Intelligent response.

You must really feel the regionals have screwed you over. I'm in my 40's, so I'm not so junior.

If anyone wants to see a sad example of how poor mental health can slip thru an interview process, check out this guys public profile and review his list of previous posts.

Disturbing to say the least.

Just one more question.

Is your rage as a result of your alcoholism or is it the other way around ?

Last edited:
Vtwit,
Nice anger, I guess waiting it out to come back to AAA/AWA is taking it's toll on your patience! If you are not coming back, why get involved in this topic, just walk away with your sanity and do not look back. You have been on the street for so long you have got to have a better gig than the bottom of this place or are you coming back to show us "How it is done" when flying.

No way I'd want to join the USAirways team (East and West) now - especially if I were considering recall. Looks like a war is brewing with both sides entrenched... I'm sure the crew vans at PHX and PHL are fun.

Amazing that Parker thought adding Delta's pilots to the mix would be workable... That would have been a real nightmare. Makes you wonder if any proposed combinations (i.e., UAL and CAL, Delta and NWA) could ever be successful with all of the employee infighting that would result...

No way I'd want to join the USAirways team (East and West) now - especially if I were considering recall. Looks like a war is brewing with both sides entrenched... I'm sure the crew vans at PHX and PHL are fun.

Amazing that Parker thought adding Delta's pilots to the mix would be workable... That would have been a real nightmare. Makes you wonder if any proposed combinations (i.e., UAL and CAL, Delta and NWA) could ever be successful with all of the employee infighting that would result...

Urban legand JRod!!!

WD.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back