Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Wiskey Driver

Return of the Hub Raider
I am being told that the east pilot reps are putting out hot lines to ALPA National and John Prader to throw out this list. Well to that I say GET REAL!!!! You people are really something, you never once gave an inch never once showed any sense of fairness. When the 757 issues came up you offered that which was never in your control (pay protection) which is up to the company not the pilot group. We got a lousey 7 capt seats to be given AFTER the integration. The east pilots get seats that day while we wait for two years. We still have yet to get those seats. Result?? AWA pilot group screwed!

When the E190's came up we shook hands on a deal broke bread together only to be told later that no deal was ever done unless it was by resolution. Result?? AWA pilot group screwed again!

Then you cried like babies to Parker about our pass privledges and they should be based on seniority. So what happens? Our contract is once again violated in favor of the east to give them what the cried over. Result?? AWA pilot group screwed again!

We came to you with open arms snached you from the jaws of unemployment and liquidation without so much as a thank you! We made several attempts to work out a fair solution to this integration and you refused. Your only offer was DOH or nothing. We went to mediation with fairness in our hearts and on our minds but all you could see was DOH!! You expect to rebuild your careers on the backs of the AWA pilot group and we are just supposed to like it and move on!! We went thru the entire integration case again with fair play in mind and once again you came with that DOH B.S.!!! The final straw was the arbitrator saying come back on Feb 21st with a plan OTHER than DOH. The AWA pilot group again willing to bend even further and what did you do?? Made yet another arguement for DOH.

You wanted the third part decision and that's just what you got. Suck it up and be REAL men and women about this an move on. IT'S OVER!!!! now we can either work together or you can tear the place apart with your childish behavior.

WD.

Last edited:
I am being told that the east pilot reps are putting out hot lines to ALPA National and John Prader to throw out this list. Well to that I say GET REAL!!!! You people are really something, you never once gave an inch never once showed any sense of fairness. When the 757 issues came up you offered that which was never in your control (pay protection) which is up to the company not the pilot group. We got a lousey 7 capt seats to be given AFTER the integration. The east pilots get seats that day while we wait for two years. We still have yet to get those seats. Result?? AWA pilot group screwed!

When the E190's came up we shook hands on a deal broke bread together only to be told later that no deal was ever done unless it was by resolution. Result?? AWA pilot group screwed again!

Then you cried like babies to Parker about our pass privledges and they should be based on seniority. So what happens? Our contract is once again violated in favor of the east to give them what the cried over. Result?? AWA pilot group screwed again!

We came to you with open arms snached you from the jaws of unemployment and liquidation without so much as a thank you! We made several attempts to work out a fair solution to this integration and you refused. Your only offer was DOH or nothing. We went to mediation with fairness in our hearts and on our minds but all you could see was DOH!! You expect to rebuild your careers on the backs of the AWA pilot group and we are just supposed to like it and move on!! We went thru the entire integration case again with fair play in mind and once again you came with that DOH B.S.!!! The final straw was the arbitrator saying come back on Feb 21st with a plan OTHER than DOH. The AWA pilot group again willing to bend even further and what did you do?? Made yet another arguement for DOH.

You wanted the third part decision and that's just what you got. Suck it up and be REAL men and women about this an move on. IT'S OVER!!!! now we can either work together or you can tear the place apart with your childish behavior.

WD.

You Sir are correct.

It seems that every one that has followed this believes that this was fairly done. With the exception of the placement of the 300 fresh recalls even their own Pilot Neutral who they picked agreed with this descision.

You have to wonder what color the sky is in their world.

I think AWA/US Air should be thanking AWAC/East Shore. Your welcome!

Oh don't even get me started on that debate. I had a dog in that fight a while ago too. Just remember I voted no yrs ago. What was the quote? "we need to take concession to save UAL. UAL never saw a dime AWAC management got millions in cuts on the backs of their pilots that never went to UAL.

WD.

WD.

So then are you bitchn about bitchn or did you have a point?

Oops. I see it now. ALPA pilots should not call their representatives.

You must stand to loose a lot if the list never becomes effective, or else you wouldn't be up in arms like the Easties.

What ever you do, don't call your reps. :p

Over at USAviation.com on the usairways board they're talking about calling out sick and bankrupting the airline. One quote is for the east to burn the place down and give west the ashes.

"I didn't get things my way so I'm going home. And, I'm gonna take everyone's bats and balls too so none of you can play." "Then I'm gonna call Dad and tell him that if he lets me play the game exactly how I want, then I'll come back. But, I'm Team Captain, I bat every other turn and no matter how far I hit its a home run." "Got it? Good!"

USAir East you're a pathetic group of elitists. Whatever happens, you guys are the biggest pieces of dead weight on any of the airplanes.

So then are you bitchn about bitchn or did you have a point?

Oops. I see it now. ALPA pilots should not call their representatives.

You must stand to loose a lot if the list never becomes effective, or else you wouldn't be up in arms like the Easties.

What ever you do, don't call your reps. :p

No Jr, I'm up in arms because this is what they wanted!!! THIRD PARTY DECISION THAT'S BINDING!!! Now that the third party has ruled they don't like the ruling and wish to make everyone pay for the fact that AAA was a loser prior to our BUYING THEM!!! Frankly I could give a good rats a$$ if they never get out from under LOA93. The west pilots Will move on with or without them, so they can pack up all their marbles and bounce into the sunset...

WD.

Latest resources

Back