UsAirways E190 Upgrades

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No Nic!!!

How do you know yet? You very well might be begging for the Nic after sli and an independent west MC. ****************************** can't stop that no matter what....just a failed experiment of a former bargaining agent. An agent that wasted 1/3rd of your career.

Turtle, you forgot to mention the price tag on those ties! Better buy half a dozen before they run out!
Pilots donate a couple hundred bucks for a tie. USAPA puts the whole pilot group in the tank for a lanyard. Even though it cost the pilots millions in forfeited contractual gains, I still think the judge was right in granting the injunction against USAPA. There are rules you play by that keep you relevant and in the game but you-SAPA never had the maturity to grasp that.

Too bad its leaders (sic) weren't fired.

Pilots donate a couple hundred bucks for a tie. USAPA puts the whole pilot group in the tank for a lanyard. Even though it cost the pilots millions in forfeited contractual gains, I still think the judge was right in granting the injunction against USAPA. There are rules you play by that keep you relevant and in the game but you-SAPA never had the maturity to grasp that.

Too bad its leaders (sic) weren't fired.

This has always been a dispute about keeping seniority. There is no expense spared on seniority, as the West and East have both proven for a long time now. :D

This has always been a dispute about keeping seniority. There is no expense spared on seniority, as the West and East have both proven for a long time now. :D
How long have you been asleep? If the east hadn't ginned up USAPA and extorted money from the west and squandered dues money on dead-end vindictive lawsuits against individual members, it would have just been a dispute. The "dispute" as you soft pedal it, is a tiny part of a much larger effort by the east to bully the west and force them to pay for it, all the while the east's immaturity costs us all hundreds of thousands and salts the earth between pilots who should be working together.

Go back to sleep, but don't wake up McKee when you slip back into bed.

How long have you been asleep? If the east hadn't ginned up USAPA and extorted money from the west and squandered dues money on dead-end vindictive lawsuits against individual members, it would have just been a dispute. The "dispute" as you soft pedal it, is a tiny part of a much larger effort by the east to bully the west and force them to pay for it, all the while the east's immaturity costs us all hundreds of thousands and salts the earth between pilots who should be working together.

Go back to sleep, but don't wake up McKee when you slip back into bed.

You dispute that there is a dispute.... That's rich. :D

Last edited:
It is true that the East doesn't have a Gazillion widebodies, however the East does have 20 A350-900's on order with delivery starting in 2017. These orders have been on the books since Steven Wolf's tenure and the order has survived two bankruptcies and the America West merger. The A350's are on the East side of the balance sheet in the Transition Agreement.

The demonstrators are out flying and were in Dallas recently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E_byM38RTQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FIfSPrZZ50

I've read some stupid sh#t on this site but your post is surprisingly dense. So steven Wolf placed those orders? He must have ordered them before he retired from US Air in 1998 with a delivery date 20+ years into the future. I know Airbus is slow to develop new equipment but 20 years seems a bit excessive.

FYI, The A350's were ordered by Doug Parker of America West Airlines in July of 2006.

I've read some stupid sh#t on this site but your post is surprisingly dense. So steven Wolf placed those orders? He must have ordered them before he retired from US Air in 1998 with a delivery date 20+ years into the future. I know Airbus is slow to develop new equipment but 20 years seems a bit excessive.

FYI, The A350's were ordered by Doug Parker of America West Airlines in July of 2006.

Pretty sure the a350 didn't even hit the drawing board until 2004 if memory serves. Maybe wolf was smarter than everyone thought?! LoL

Latest resources

Back