• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UsAirways E190 Upgrades

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Mainline? How precious, Kitten. Your knees heal up yet, or are they still sore? Us Airways is hardly mainline. But keep telling yourself that to make up for your inadequacies!

Wow.........you clearly think the interview at Delta is the golden standard for all interviews, at all carriers. I think your time with Leo Mullins has left you with deep emotional scars. You should probably seek therapy for that.

The APA has no DFR regarding the SLI to any USAir pilots.

Do you really not understand what happens after the NMB rules? Only one union can represent a pilot group. Who do you think it'll be after USAPA?

Do you understand the difference between present tense and future tense?

And regarding your predictions about the future... well, you have been wrong for at least six or seven years, and we may have to wait at least that long to see if you are correct this time. :D

Yeah - it's bad over here on the East. Tell us how it is on your island in the desert, that you guys chose to build.

Metrojet
I'd be more interested to hear why you ginned up the Frank Lorenzo of unions and why your little cabal felt too threatened by the Nic to share the benefits of the merger with the west.

All the boasting of block holding and new hires doesn't go too far with the rest of the industry who were held down by LOA93 as the Market Rate when they were negotiating their contracts.

Please go on to explain how trade unionism was helped by a self-serving faction that ironically couldn't help themselves and had to be saved by the adults at the APA. Does Frank Lorenzo get paid by USAPA to take the new hires out to lunch and convince them its in their best interest to continue fighting the west?

Might wanna re-read the post you responded to before mouthing off here.

The APA has no DFR to any USAir pilot with regard to SLI. They do not.

Before Ferggie sells more ties under the assumption about the APA shouldering an SLI DFR to USAir pilots, you should do some homework.

The West failed to do their homework before they spent $2Million plus based on an implicit assumption that USAPA had breached its DFR.... DFR on the Merits = Fail.... The West should be extra careful before they implicitly assume the same failed legal team can accurately assess that APA even has any SLI DFR to any USAir pilot.

I can't tell if you're just baiting me or if you really are as profoundly confused as you sound. Either way you don't deserve a response.

No need to persuade me. You can talk to me for free. A court not so much.

P.S. You responded. :D

Im guessing it's a small number of westies that are the epitome of unprofessionalism with this leaving windows open and other shenanigans. I can't wait til you're found and fired on the spot . I wish I could be there to laugh at your stupid as s . at least you'll have that expensive tie . maybe you can sell it to another moron that wants two of them. I think criminal action should also be pursued as this obviously sabotage and interfering with an air crew. Maybe you'll get some jail time too! That would be an added bonus. Keep it up genius. You should be so proud of yourselves. So noble of you .

Latest resources

Back