USAir/TA10 Award

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes.

Are you saying that I can increase my income at the expense of a seniority list that was created solely by east pilots, without any real protections for the west? If not, please list the many other options that you have in mind for the west.

The 9th Circuit has ruled in your favor. Explain to me what you have won.

The EAST has won nothing, but neither has the WEST!!

Nothing changes the fact that the leadership structure of USAPA are scabs and willing to go to great lengths to prove themselves so. This was a great day for unions. Not so much the SCAB USAPA.

The west is at their very top they have ever seen. the east is at the most bottom they have ever seen. Nothing but TIME will give the east back what it has lost. TIME will slowly burn away at the lottery ticket the west thought they held....

Crzi,

With that definition then you admit you played fair and came out on the losing side. You bought a lottery ticket that wasn't a winner. Glad to see at least one eastie has some common sense. Welcome to the west!

####################

Nothing changes the fact that the leadership structure of USAPA are scabs and willing to go to great lengths to prove themselves so. This was a great day for unions. Not so much the SCAB USAPA.

Don't think USAPA leaders are on any list anywhere. There are, if I recall correctly, Quite a few AWA names littered here and there.......

Your point is?

Crzi,

With that definition then you admit you played fair and came out on the losing side. You bought a lottery ticket that wasn't a winner. Glad to see at least one eastie has some common sense. Welcome to the west!

Denny,

You read what I wrote, obviously with the same detail you read the court's decision?

I was talking the high and low points of our respective contracts.

And as has been shown. USAPA has played fair in the eyes of the courts in this country, and have come out on top.

Latest resources

Back