• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAir/TA10 Award

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Learn the definition of SCAB. Don't throw the word around lightly. I highly doubt you have had someone cross your picket line.

Eaglesview,

Believe me, I am not throwing around the scab word lightly. Crossing a picket line is but one activity that can have someone labeled such. USAPA leaders are backing a scab ex Freedom pilot for an executive position and the east cabal is systematically expunging the union of valued committee members. The latest happened today with the removal of a longtime west HIMS member. This person was of such value and integrity that besmirching him is akin to accusing George Washington of being a British sympathizer.

I reiterate that the leadership of USAPA are SCABS in every sense of the word and I say that with all the gravity the word SCAB implies.

At the end of the day what all airline pilots of the United States know and recognize is that the USAirways Pilots Association - USAPA - is a scab union comprised of SCAB leaders elected by a SCAB majority of east pilots. And those are just the facts. You can ban me from this board or whatever but the truth is the truth. And I'll spend every day of my career making sure everyone is aware of the SCAB USAPA joke.

It's the least I can do in the service of this great country to bring down a SCAB union - USAPA. SCABS.

well, Good news is on its way Westies. Do not whine too much. The lottery ticket is pretty much gone.

M

USAPA NEWS FLASH

The Ninth Circuit has ruled in USAPA’s favor in the Addington case on ripeness grounds. The case has been remanded to Judge Wake with instructions to dismiss the case. The ruling is being reviewed by Legal now; more information will follow.

For someone who is not following this to closely what does this mean? Reader's digest version please.

Last edited:
For someone who is not following this to closely what does this mean? Reader's digest version please.

The 9th circuit found ......that this case will not be ripe until “the
airline responds to [USAPA’s seniority] proposal, the parties
complete negotiations, and the membership ratifies the CBA,”

Basically it's not ripe....YET!

So your willing to wait till it's ripe, and raise another couple Million $$$$$ within your 1800?? Can think of many other options available that would be quicker cheaper and increase your income......

So your willing to wait till it's ripe, and raise another couple Million $$$$$ within your 1800?? Can think of many other options available that would be quicker cheaper and increase your income......

Yes.

Are you saying that I can increase my income at the expense of a seniority list that was created solely by east pilots, without any real protections for the west? If not, please list the many other options that you have in mind for the west.

The 9th Circuit has ruled in your favor. Explain to me what you have won.

Latest resources

Back