USAir/TA10 Award

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Denny,

You read what I wrote, obviously with the same detail you read the court's decision?

I was talking the high and low points of our respective contracts.

And as has been shown. USAPA has played fair in the eyes of the courts in this country, and have come out on top.

Paul did you actually read the ruling? This was a ruling on the ripeness of the case not weather USAPA has been playing fair. If any list other than Nicolau is implemented there will be another law suit that will be ripe. We are making bottom of the barrel wages with no hope of any meaningful contractual gains with this sham of a union.

So you can sit around and think you have won some monumental victory, but in reality no one has one anything. We will never get a good contract without unity which is not going to happen anytime soon.

So you can sit around and think you have won some monumental victory, but in reality no one has one anything. We will never get a good contract without unity which is not going to happen anytime soon.
This quote is a fitting end to this topic. Too bad it won't be.

Paul did you actually read the ruling? This was a ruling on the ripeness of the case not weather USAPA has been playing fair. If any list other than Nicolau is implemented there will be another law suit that will be ripe. We are making bottom of the barrel wages with no hope of any meaningful contractual gains with this sham of a union.

Yes I read it very thoroughly. I even posted some pertinent sections of the ruling, specifically discussion points 5, 7, 8. And footnotes 1, 3.

The court specifically says they are not ruling on the fairness of the NIC, but the ripeness. The explain that when a CONTRACT if finally voted in, will the west have the conditions of ripeness to file a DFR suit if they so deem necessary.

The court does mention multiple times, that just because the contract does NOT include the nic, does not necessarily indicate a DFR either, as the west does not know what the final outcome of the contract is, and until that is known, they won't know what effect it has on them, and whether or not it's fair.

Seems pretty clear to me. Would you like me to send the decision to you?

If there's a gun pointed at your head, you really don't need to wait for the trigger to be pulled to find out what the "effect" is do you?

These 2 judges that can't see any harm being done to the west is beyond comprehension. The pull out from the east from joint negotiations to avoid nic implementation, the formation of usapa itself, furloughs out of seniority order, the list goes on and on. It wasn't a unanimous decision by the way. At least one judge understood the harm being done and explained it right. No surprise usapa or any of you yahoo's out east haven't mentioned that part yet.

The judges explained the furloughs, and how, even IF the NIC was said to be THE list, the furloughs would not have been prevented, as a CBA wouldn't be voted in. Hence no damage done, outside of what would have already happened. Hence, the west pilots did it to themselves, not the East to the West.....

Read the decision...

Oh yeah. I do believe the Dissenting opinion, is well, just that, the one who dissents and doesn't get to have his opinion followed.......Happens all the time doesn't it?

Yes I read it very thoroughly. I even posted some pertinent sections of the ruling, specifically discussion points 5, 7, 8. And footnotes 1, 3.

The court specifically says they are not ruling on the fairness of the NIC, but the ripeness. The explain that when a CONTRACT if finally voted in, will the west have the conditions of ripeness to file a DFR suit if they so deem necessary.

The court does mention multiple times, that just because the contract does NOT include the nic, does not necessarily indicate a DFR either, as the west does not know what the final outcome of the contract is, and until that is known, they won't know what effect it has on them, and whether or not it's fair.

Seems pretty clear to me. Would you like me to send the decision to you?

Thanks
I have a copy myself that I have read.

Sucks to be a so called leader of a scab union filled with clueless therefore scabby members. Thank God America is the land of the free. Free from the scabs of USAPA

The judges explained the furloughs, and how, even IF the NIC was said to be THE list, the furloughs would not have been prevented, as a CBA wouldn't be voted in. Hence no damage done, outside of what would have already happened. Hence, the west pilots did it to themselves, not the East to the West.....
You really think that the judges felt they could predict the outcome of a CBA vote that USAPA would never let happen?

Really?

No, USAPA has by it's own actions and admissions deliberately chosen to ignore the interests of the west pilots. I am sure that when the entire 9th review the case they will see how USAPA has chosen to behave.

Enjoy the micro-victory.

The only thing monkeys throwing poop at one another really get is a good hose down by the zoo keepers (management).

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back