• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAir jumpseat - "are you listed?"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
In defense of the Gate Agents...many times you get the people of the persuasion that just " can't understand normal thinking".

Unfortunately, we have laws in this country that force employers to hire people that can't necessarily do their jobs efficiently, but they look real good as a checkmark on an E.E.O.C. form.

I voted early today to try and correct that...

Whine

So you think minorities are dumb, huh? Or women?

Classy.

Depends on the station. In CLT and LGA they appear to prefer that you don't list. I asked a CLT agent and said that even if I did list via the phone they'd still have to change it. For some reason all of the smaller stations I've js'd out of, they prefer you to list via the phone. ROA and RIC are like that. Basically I've decided when I'm flying out of a station I'm not familiar with, it's easier to list and work backwards.

Yes. Steamed and piled and submitted for YOUR approval....The "Eagles" of the World, with the "Eaglesview".

( Cue music: " Hail to the Chief " ...Da-dah-da-dah-da----dumpty-dumpty-dumb...)

:)

Soar My Friend...SOAR.

Signed,

Whine Nation, Under God, Infinitesimal, with Giggity, and Nut-Fuss For All.

P.S. - In true F.I. Spirit ---- I need to update my Flight Time to reflect that I have MORE than 13000 hours now, AND I am considering a bigger more wildly expensive Watch, AND my airline made huge profits last year, AND unequivocally stated, once again, for the Record and all Eternity...MESA SUCKS. So, I win. Again.

How's the mustache coming? Up to union standards?

Latest resources

Back