Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAir East West NIC Award Resolution? Very soon!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't know why you keep posting quotes you don't understand. Yes, you can negotiate seniority but FIRST you need a) somebody to negotiate with and b) a legitimate union purpose to do so. You have neither. It's like Judge Silver has given you a lottery ticket you can't cash!
Ok, lets assume you are correct that things will remain as they are... the West shrinking and the East hiring. The West furloughs are welcome to come East. If everyone is happy with that then I can live with that. :D

But lets just think a minute... If/when the company is ready to sign a deal that nets them, by their own claim, $1B dollars in profits....They will not go to AOL to bargain and they will not give a hoot about any purpose except their own profit.

Ok, lets assume you are correct that things will remain as they are... the West shrinking and the East hiring. The West furloughs are welcome to come East. If everyone is happy with that then I can live with that. :D
How do you shrink with block hour and fleet minimums? Why would anyone be furloughed?

Don't look so disappointed.

You mean the CEO that saved your job, that Doug Parker? Are you still depending on him? If you're a supporter of USAPA, you can call him anything you like. To him, you're money in the bank - literally!

You mean the CEO that saved your job, that Doug Parker? Are you still depending on him? If you're a supporter of USAPA, you can call him anything you like. To him, you're money in the bank - literally!

Really? The drunk took money out of his pocket to save me??? You're funny. You know it was Bruce Lakefield then CEO of US Airways who convinced the investors to arrange our beatiful marriage.

Really?... You know it was Bruce Lakefield then CEO of US Airways who convinced the investors to arrange our beatiful marriage.

The above quote has been proven to be false many years ago and was again reiterated at last month's BPR meeting by the financial team they had in attendance who was part of the deal making process.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back