• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAir and United Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I thinkl both are in the second quarter. I would avoid US Air though, everyone knows its a garbage company.

I would avoid US Air though, everyone knows its a garbage company.
Waste management is a high-profit growth industry. USAirways is currently profitable. Furthermore, Southwest carries a lot more trash (white and other) than USAirways and it's even more profitable. Sounds like a win-win situation. Thanks for the compliment!

I thinkl both are in the second quarter. I would avoid US Air though, everyone knows its a garbage company.

It might not be the best today, but 5 years from now it could be a totally different picture.

Do the U.S. Airway's A320s have CFM or IAE engines. I always assumed IAE but they looked like CFM from a distance (with the blocker door reversers). And while I'm asking, what about America West engines (CFM or IAE).

I think what he meant to say was PSA is a garbage company but I don't want to put words in his mouth.

United is hiring right now. They are hiring 15 a week at their Continental division which will soon be merged with the mainline United product in the next few years.

Latest resources

Back