• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USair & AMR Merger

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wouldn't a merger have already been announced by this point? The nda is up in less than 2 weeks.

All the big companies that want to back this mess are in favor of a merger . My guess is its announced next week. So either it will happen or it won't happen.

Apart from the labor issues at both airlines, combining this two airlines will make a strong competitor against DL and UAL. But then again....

Wouldn't a merger have already been announced by this point? The nda is up in less than 2 weeks.

Pretty sure they can just extend it if they want. Who knows though I'm just a bus driver like everybody else.

Apart from the labor issues at both airlines, combining this two airlines will make a strong competitor against DL and UAL. But then again....

Would it? The way I see it the more competition there is the harder each must work to succeed (which makes the best one shine). I personally would love to see AA emerge stand alone with a decent contract and battle DL and UA.

There is no "best one" it's a commodity. The industry is all about who has the biggest cash ladle the Justice Department will allow, to dip into the market. An Parker wants a heapin' helpin'!

So what you're saying climb is Horton will get a huge payday , American will liquidate and general lee will tattoo binding arbitration on his young Asian boyfriends back .

No, you got it wrong, it's actually your sister. She said you tattooed other things on her, which she is ashamed of, including "NO to Nicolau", "You can't trust us", and "I have no integrity because I signed something on the bottomline but then just disregarded it because I didn't like the outcome, like a complete wheenie." That one was along her side, and said it hurt when you did that. Mean...

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
No, you got it wrong, it's actually your sister. She said you tattooed other things on her, which she is ashamed of, including "NO to Nicolau", "You can't trust us", and "I have no integrity because I signed something on the bottomline but then just disregarded it because I didn't like the outcome, like a complete wheenie." That one was along her side, and said it hurt when you did that. Mean...

Bye Bye---General Lee

That's not even marginally humorous. 16k+ posts and your jokes suc|<.

Latest resources

Back