Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAF Uniform Board - Aim High (with Crack!)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JimNtexas

A group of real general officers with too much time on their hands had a little fashion show, and pictures of it have leaked out.

The board is clearly on crack. If ever a there were a group of people who are nothing more than pathetic USMC/Star Fleet/Frank Savage wantabees, it's this sad group:

Images on Flickr

We don't have enough money to buy the airplanes we need or to keep the people who turn the wrenches and do the flying. But we have time for a bunch of generals and senior NCOs to parade around like a bunch of kids on dress up day.

I am ashamed and mortified to be retired from the service that spawned <strike>leaders</strike> managers like these.

Considering the number of times the average pilot wears blues, I'd say its a non issue.

I'd wear a pink tutu if that's what it took to fly Eagles.

AlbieF15 said:

I KNEW the rumors and heresay were true!

That is pretty scary....and I thought we had it bad in the Navy.....except in our case the CNO delegated the uniform development to a bunch of lazy master chiefs.....they decided we should all wear digital blue camoflauge.....just in case we fall in the water no one will see us...

Glad to see the Navy isn't the only are victim of the revolving uniforms syndrome.

Lookin g more and more like cartoon Nazis everyday.

Fits in perfectly with the Bush agenda.

AlbieF15 said:

Albie, what were you thinking with this one? :eek: No need to perpetuate the myth. The Viper "boys" are ahead, let them lead the rainbow parade. :D

As for the new uniforms: :puke:

NorthShore said:
Lookin g more and more like cartoon Nazis everyday.

Fits in perfectly with the Bush agenda.

Are you kidding? You took a thread with the potential for lots of humor and still found someway to call Bush a nazi? WTF is wrong with you people?

I could start a thread stating "I like McDonald's cheeseburgers better than Burger King's," and some jack*** would say "Bush is a nazi and responsible for the country's obesity problem."

Further, I take offense at any lame attempt to link the USAF to Nazi's in any way. To even do so, like you did, shows a woeful ignorance about what nazism and facism was really like.

Ugly. Realy ugly. Did someone bring McPeak back on active duty?

And I agree with Magnum - give it a rest Northshore. There's other forums for your political rantings.

MAGNUM!! said:
Are you kidding? You took a thread with the potential for lots of humor and still found someway to call Bush a nazi? WTF is wrong with you people?

I could start a thread stating "I like McDonald's cheeseburgers better than Burger King's," and some jack*** would say "Bush is a nazi and responsible for the country's obesity problem."

Further, I take offense at any lame attempt to link the USAF to Nazi's in any way. To even do so, like you did, shows a woeful ignorance about what nazism and facism was really like.

If only I gave 2 craps...........

I'm sure it would be OK if I made a Hillary reference.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back