Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAF Uniform Board - Aim High (with Crack!)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If it's any consolation, the new designs look better than the New Jersey State Police Uniforms.

A buddy at the Pentagon says the CSAF is peeved these pics got out. Just got an email from the Wing Command Chief that says to stop sharing these and they are just ideas.

Reminds me of WWI uniforms.

dtfl said:
A buddy at the Pentagon says the CSAF is peeved these pics got out. Just got an email from the Wing Command Chief that says to stop sharing these and they are just ideas.

Reminds me of WWI uniforms.
I'm peeved at the CSAF because he found money for this monkey business when we are laying off good people because we are supposed to be broke.

If we have three or four generals with time to be fashion show models, then that proves there are three or four too many GO slots in the Air Force.

Last edited:
If you wanna see nazi uniforms, you should check out the new Navy enlisted uniforms......khaki shirt and black pants.....looks like a bunch of freakin' Hitler youth. Only thing our uniform board missed was the red armband.

JimNtexas said:
I'm peeved at the CSAF because he found money for this monkey business when we are laying off good people because we are supposed to be broke.

If we have three or four generals with time to be fashion show models, then that proves there are three or four too many GO slots in the Air Force.

I think they're cutting somewhere around 40 General officer billets. I really wouldn't make that big of a deal about this. The AF has been messing with uniform changes now for about 4 years and they've been receptive to inputs from the field. I would lay money down that this will be the last time you'll see these uniforms.

And Northshore - why would you or anyone else have made a Hillary reference?? This doesn't have anything to do with politics - take it to the non-aviation chat board and then you can have as many of the anti-conservative/republican/bush rants you want.

Last edited:
Didn't we see some of those uniforms in "Dune?" Or was it that Stalin wore them?

In any case, the old fat guy and the old fat bag in the photos need to go on the "Fat Boy/Girl" program. Or better still . . . retire.

I particularly like the one where the NCO is checking out the O's droopy old arse, who in turn seems to be pointing and saying "My arse may be nice, but check out your t#ts!"

Last edited:
All they need are whips!
Looks like NAZI unifroms made to look 21st century.

They're not Nazi uniforms...they're Battlestar Galactica uniforms!

Hopefully they won't go with these. I'd hate to see some of our fat cats trying to wear the waist belt where it's supposed to go according to the pics. Luckily they listened to the feedback and got the ABUs right finally...which means we CAN save money in the USAF by not issueing BDUs and then DCUs for deployments.

Of course I'm like most of the pilot types in here regarding service dress wear (I'm a crew chief). I haven't had to wear my blues since 1989 when I did an NCO course at a base that's now closed...and while I worked a plane that's now in the boneyard (or worse...target drone duty).

If they feel the need to waste more money, at least they could try a little harder and get us some cool looking blues. Heck, they could save a lot of money and issue us what the honor guard wears if they want us to look spiffy.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back