• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USA Today: Concerns arise over regional airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's because the media doesn't report news, they create news. They spin stories to dovetail with the issue they want to present. So instead of reporting on pilot fatigue (boring) they report on the immaturity and unprofessionalism of those darn kid puddle jumper pilots.

This is nothing new...
1) The media is completely ignorant to the aviation sector. Prime example "aviation experts" (some dome a** with a private licence). So they have to make it up.
2) The media hates the airlines, especially the crews. All they think we are are playboys that have easy jobs, make alot of money and don't work. (They don't want to admit the truth, it is against their agenda).
-->Since the public is also ignorant to the aviation sector they believe the propraganda (sp?) the media spouts out.

Why did he only sleep for 1 hour? Why did he fly fatigued? Sorry... didn't feel like reading 5 pages of thread.

said Jonathan Ornstein, chairman and CEO of Mesa Air Group, which operates regional airlines. "No fatalities last year. That speaks for itself."

All I can think of is Chris Rock's sketch about ******************** your suppose to do. " I take care of my kids. Your suppose to you dumb mother ****. I aint never been to jail. What you want a cookie? Your not suppose to go to jail you low expection having mother ****. "

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kpUSElgJcyI

Hillarious

Latest resources

Back