USA Jet isn't usual so quiet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
pilotyip said:
You have no idea what you are talking about, you are not a USSa Jet employeee, you do not know me, you post things that are not true and stand behind nothing. Now if you are a Bellevillel local and want to meet me for a face to face discussion over beer some afternoon at the "Wedge" I am buying. Until that time try sticking to facts.

a) no, b) yes, thank god c) no d) no, have been verified with current JUS pilots, e) yes, I am but f) no, thanks, I'm not drinking with the likes of you until you clear up this last point:

g) what about the facts regarding your son, was he or was he not involved?

That's the only thing I'd like to know. Thanks. But I don't think you will answer this for reasons I can only suspect....

You are using this board as a recriuting platform, so you would probably agree to discuss core values of the company here as well, no? Like, how much is loyalty worth to JUS?

Until then,
Howie

ps: stop sending me insulting PM's, I won't answer anyways. Oh, and it's not yellow coward anymore, I guess they have new words now. You are so 60's :)

Yip????????

I have nothing to do with JUS, All I know is what I've read from these threads, but it does seem strange that Yip methodically shoots down every point made by the others except for the one concerning his son. WTF Yip?

Deleted ... didn't come out right. :0

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back