• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USA Jet Going Bye-Bye

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I went from Mesa to JUS.... classic example of getting screwed. Oh, but im not bitter. I just dont understand how JUS cant turn it around...the have 8 pilots on their payroll, planes are paid for, and they operate out of dumpster. Where did all the cash go?? Sounds like senior MGMT ran it into the ground themselves.

I heard Healy got himself a new Caddy last month.

hmmmm

Good luck guys, I'll hoist a cold one to you.

:beer:

so what is the deal? did the doors close? Heard that to be the case, anyway goodluck to everyone.

I ran into the crew (of the contract -9 to the Dominican) Saturday night in San Juan. They said they were going to be in San Juan until the 12th before they rotated out. Looks like I'll see if the -9 is still on the ramp down here when i go to work today.

I'm not at all surprised to hear this. Good luck all.

I just spoke with one of the 8 pilots left and he had not heard anything about USA JET going bye bye. However based on there history this means nothing as they had a habit of keeping there employee's in the dark.

Lots of rumors, but my pay check was good on Friday and as of a few minutes ago I checked my company e-mail and had received an e-mail from Healy concerning the pay cuts that were taken a few weeks ago as well as the RIF. Good news for those full time employees making less than 40,000 a year, they were just bumped to 40,000 a year......... May we all hope things get better soon.

The only good news would be that instead of contract employees they would HIRE people with any since of decency that would make them pay benefits, minimum pay, and a give them a schedule (even the on demand type schedule.)

CONTRACT 121.... seriously? I guess you can screw anyone for a price. (Or in this case, pennies on the dollar)

Also... any actual "employee" that would tolerate working for a company doing such things without raising hell needs to leave this industry and let us that have some life in us fight for what your giving away!

You can't even explain this kind of BS to a REAL pilot. Why? Because they have had the pleasure of working with people with standards.

Oh screw it.... free milk..... no need to buy a cow. Gesh!

Last edited:
That's too bad. Spending some time around the freight world, USA Jet was a great place to work. Good luck to all that were there.

BTW dewpoint, to say go fu*k yourself wouldn't be enough. Such a tool.

Latest resources

Back