USA Jet Going Bye-Bye

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

USA Jet Pilot

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls Its been a long fun ride but like everything that ride will come to an end. Unfortunately it appears JUS is coming to an end, I enjoyed flying and working with each and eveyone of you...yes even you pilotyip. I know I have said some harsh things over time and have had great disdain for some of our management. Well I can say with certainty that only one person has remaind at the helm of this sinking ship. And hope that no one in their right mind puts him in charge of anything except handing out toliet paper in some high end bathroom. For everyone else I will miss all the fun times and comradre that made JUS what it was. thank goodness I got my college degree (unlike pilotyip preached) it has enabled to move on to greener non-aviation pastures. I wish you all well and for everyone to keep their head up and don't give up.

Sorry to hear it is coming to an end, but is this factual or rumor based? I hope things get better, not worse...Good Luck eveyone.

I am sincerely sorry to hear that. Good luck to you all. Thanks to USA Jet for helping Great Commission Air. God bless.

Originally Posted by dewpoint
Good Riddins USA Jet - RIP
PS- Don't ever come back !

Nice! I hope you're never out of work.

Maybe he'll learn to spell....that should increase his chances of employment.

It has been two-weeks since they booked a trip on their RFQ site Active Aero. It was rumored months ago that doors would shut 1Jan if no one bought it. There is still a rfq from 2 weeks ago on the board for Europoop.

Haven't seen but one -9 in the air a couple of times over the holidays. Doesn't look good.

Curious. Several of my competitors laid out a whole bunch of credit to AA brokered trips since the JAN1 Rumor. 60+ days to pay up means there could be quite a cascade to smaller operators who beat each other up to fly AA work.

Another Sad, Sad, Sad day. Hopefully, the next guy to interview this NutJob of a CEO will do so just to laugh in his face until he leaves.

100-1/2

I went from Mesa to JUS.... classic example of getting screwed. Oh, but im not bitter. I just dont understand how JUS cant turn it around...the have 8 pilots on their payroll, planes are paid for, and they operate out of dumpster. Where did all the cash go?? Sounds like senior MGMT ran it into the ground themselves.

Guys...good luck and hang in there. I have been down the furloughed/laid off road...I know it is hard.

At Cherry Air we used to park on your ramp and we would look at your -9's in envy and marvel at the size of your operation. You guys always were nice to us. Sad times indeed...keep your head up.

-FR8

Latest resources

Back