Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
the credibility of such nonsense is only as much as the attention we give it.

now, moving forward....good luck to USA Jet. Mention of pprune is now banned on this thread and everyone will about face as pprune walks off the quad, never to be mentioned again

the credibility of such nonsense is only as much as the attention we give it.

now, moving forward....good luck to USA Jet. Mention of pprune is now banned on this thread and everyone will about face as pprune walks off the quad, never to be mentioned again

???

Must be the Queen's English

CE

While I believe that "racial" allegation is an abomination, I've been on the "site-whose-name-shall-not-be-mentioned" for years. Its a very large forum with tonnes of international information. Give it a chance and don't judge it by one slander-rag writer. Jet Blast is a riot most days. Fly safe.

I haven't been on that "other" site, but with some of the trolls and eunuchs who do their best to fill this place with trash, I'd find it hard to believe that the folks who frequent that site and only occasionally lurk here probably have a similar feeling. I'm sure some good information is passed over there, too. Just gotta keep the weeds from taking over the manure pile! That way, you never lose sight of the manure pile.

Keep at it USA Jet! And, yes, the answers will come in time.

Isn't pprune about as informative and factual as TheOnion?

Hi!

Yeah, the NYTimes is so conservative, and usually pro-Republican it drives me crazy. They used to be really pro-Bush, also, until just about everyone finally figured out he should be having a good time living on his ranch, instead of trying to be president.

cliff
GRB

most threads on the "unmentionable" website do not end in slag-fests like some here do...

Hi!

Yeah, the NYTimes is so conservative, and usually pro-Republican it drives me crazy. They used to be really pro-Bush, also, until just about everyone finally figured out he should be having a good time living on his ranch, instead of trying to be president.

cliff
GRB

Thank goodness he beat Gore and Kerry! Bush has done a good job in office. I know, I know. That is so politically incorrect. Sue me.

thread drift alert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back