Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
but again, im just assuming thats what happened....

Assumption. Nearly as professional as speculation, and twice as much as a guess.

But then who needs assumption, speculation, and guesswork, when all one really needs is yellow journalism and a hunch?

Only what I know did not happen

Since you seem to know what actually happend, why don't you share with the rest of us?
I only know what did not happen, based upon what I saw at the accident site. They were no signs of fire in flight, the airplane was intact, all the major pieces were found at the impact site, and you could not find that road at night without NVG's. The airplane struck the ground in a steep right hand bank with the right wing tip being the first point of impact. The airplane broke into four sections on impact and fire consumed much of the center of the airplane. The unanswered question is why were they in a steep bank near the ground, and we will have to wait until the pros tell us what they think happened. I am sharing all I know about the accident.

Last edited:
I only know what did not happen, based upon what I saw at the accident site. They were no signs of fire in flight, the airplane was intact, all the major pieces were found at the impact site, and you could not find that road at night without NVG's. The airplane struck the ground in a steep right hand bank with the right wing tip being the first point of impact. The airplane broke into four sections on impact and fire consumed much of the center of the airplane. The unanswered question is why were they in a steep bank near the ground, and we will have to wait until the pros tell us what they think happened. I am sharing all I know about the accident.
Thanks for the facts - which have been sorely missing from this discussion.

For everyone else, lets not get our exercise by jumping to conclusions. Obviously, no CVR can tell an investigative authority what was said in the cockpit for 7 hours. That alone should of sent this news report to the trash, not being posted on this message board. That report is so "out there" when someone asks me about the accident, I won't even mention it because it's so silly.

Lies such as this could have a severe impact on past, and present USA Jet pilots in the eyes of overseas pilots.

One quote from PPRune

Well obviously the CRM failed on this one.

I do wish the authorities would realise that ramming CRM courses down aircrews' throats doesn't make one jot of difference.

Those most in need of practising it DON'T, yet I bet their currency was up to date. Most of us who believe in it (despite all the name changes over the years) practise it anyway, we always did.

Worst thing is that most companies know who these people are but don't take action because otherwise (if they're not careful) THEY can be prosecuted for harassment and the like as most of these things are based in hearsay (but no less accurate for that).

So really, this is another Human Factors accident and quite frankly an impossible position for just about all those involved (the live ones anyway).

CRM is assessed in OPC/LPCs these days. Is there any evidence that crew have been suspended (not hanged) because their CRM was not up to an acceptable standard?

It would be an interesting exercise for the competent authorities NTSB / AAIB inspectors to peruse the relevant personal documentation.

Nothing listed on either the FAA or NTSB sites, sounds like CRM was a dirty contraction in this carriers crewing prog?

Could not be further from the truth regarding the culture, and training at USA Jet.

What is PPRune?

One quote from PPRune Could not be further from the truth regarding the culture, and training at USA Jet.
I have never heard of this place. Again we have passed too many tests and insepctions of our operations. It is a solid program. CRM works here and is built into every aspect of the airplane SOP.

Why is this Prune, whatever you call it, crap posted here anyways? I could go start a BLOG today and say that is was alien spacecraft that took down my friend in Saltillo and you wouldn't quote that or speculate on CRM or any other crap so why on earth would you even think about repeating this garbage anywhere?

Darn it, I've been sucked in again. Please make the internet stop.

Spencer

PPRUNE.org is a forum not a blog.

It is heavily influenced by international pilots.

CE

PPRune:
It stands for Professional Pilots Rumors Network:rolleyes:

Sort of ironic in the context of this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back