Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just some thoughts from me (who cares?) -

Attitudes must change at UAL....

All I have ever seen at UAL is groups of employees that hate eachother. This chapter 11 thing is only going to make things worst. They are going to have to work together if they have any chance of getting out of this.

Articles are saying "you won't notice a difference at UAL.... business as usual" What? - SOMETHING HAS TO CHANGE if they intend to come out of this, right?

UAL recently left a buddy of mine, a platinum plus - triple-double check mark frequent flyer (what ever you guys call a million mile person) at the gate of a connecting flight after they told him "Mr. Smith (platinum plus - triple-double check mark frequent flyer) we are holding the aircraft for you run! run!......."

So he ran and when he got to the gate the plane was gone. He said he would never fly United again. Since then he has flown on NWA, CAL and SWA.

Another thought...

I keep thinking of all those stories of UAL interview experiences all of us have heard over the years. You know the very confrontational ones (they never called me). Just thinking about how some people were really bummed out over that whole UAL macho B. S. experience.

Now the people UAL rejected are probably thinking "whew"
I guess, I'm one of those folks too. Since, I was trying to become a member of US Airways pilot force in the worst way back in 1999. Then they stopped in the middle of the process and said "we are merging with UAL, hiring is on hold for now."

Whew!

Latest resources

Back