• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Furlough update....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Been on the east side since 89. Only spent 6 years on the property due to furloughs. They don't need any excuse to furlough you,they just do it and remind you to not let the door hit you in the arse on the way out.If any of you have a better gig,stay there,this group is ruthless and will always be that way.

Been on the east side since 89. Only spent 6 years on the property due to furloughs. They don't need any excuse to furlough you,they just do it and remind you to not let the door hit you in the arse on the way out.If any of you have a better gig,stay there,this group is ruthless and will always be that way.

This new group isn't your old group anymore.

How many E190s are expected on the property by the end of 2007? Will most be flying out of CLT or PHL?

I think by the end of 2007, it's supposed to be around 15....though with the dealyed nov/dec deliveries, not sure if it will actually be 12. Flying will be out of PHL, with the first routes being PHL - pvd, bdl, bos, mht, and a few other places. Have heard that the 170 is coming to CLT in Feb....

One airplane a month? (yawn) Call me when they open a CLT base for the 190 and maybe i'll raise an eyebrow. Two leg commute for the what that thing pays? No can do.

I'll go with June for the 190 and not until 2008 for Group II airplanes.

Latest resources

Back