• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Profit: $427M for 2007, -$79M in 4th Qtr

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
18 30, who cares. They should have been protected.

If you call that protected, then you are a tool.

MCDU:

Can you answer two question.

One,
Why should any new wide body aircraft be given strictly to the East? These aircraft are post merger along with the routes.

Second,
Nobody can give me an answer on, HOW far down the list do you want to protect? If you want to protect the guys that were furloughed most of the 90's that just crazy. They spent more time on furlough than working for the company.

If you call that protected, then you are a tool.

Did I see you in SFO Yesterday? I saw a loser with a USAPA Sticker on his bag and a sticker that says Seniority Matters. Then He was wearing a USAPA Lanyard and Probably USAPA Underwear. I think this was you wasnt it?

Whoever this guy was I asked if he knows how much USAPA is costing us all and he seemed to not understand. All he did was moan and grumble and walk away without even getting his food that he was in line for. This had to be you MCDU.....You seem like the kind of PU*** that would hide behind a computer and talk on here but in real life you wont man up and talk about it! I cant wait for you to pull my gear!

Using the fuzzy math I got from a previous post I made in regards to the profit sharing calculations, the profit sharing should break down like this:
$49,000,000 profit X 36% for the pilots = 17 million / 5000 pilots = $3500 check per pilot.

Back you your regularly scheduled tantrums...

Everyone's future gear puller,
Tweaker

Did I see you in SFO Yesterday? I saw a loser with a USAPA Sticker on his bag and a sticker that says Seniority Matters. Then He was wearing a USAPA Lanyard and Probably USAPA Underwear. I think this was you wasnt it?

Whoever this guy was I asked if he knows how much USAPA is costing us all and he seemed to not understand. All he did was moan and grumble and walk away without even getting his food that he was in line for. This had to be you MCDU.....You seem like the kind of PU*** that would hide behind a computer and talk on here but in real life you wont man up and talk about it! I cant wait for you to pull my gear!

You hang out in SFO and then you want some guy to pull your gear. No thanks.

I do almost all one days down to the islands on weekdays, so the guy you were hitting on was not me. Better luck next time trying to pick up an EAST HOLE you tool.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back