• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Pilot Pool and Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have to take issue with the word " Unexpected ". I think you meant to say that this thread has taken it's Expected turn. Sorry bud but just about any thread that mentions US Air will ALWAYS end up circling the bowl with the same sorry azz individuals from both sides of the Mississippi tossing crap into the fan.

Sorry, I guess I should have mentioned the word sarcasm in my post.

Sorry, I guess I should have mentioned the word sarcasm in my post.

No reason to be sorry. I should have picked up on your sarcasm. My bad, unfortunately every thread degenerates into a pissing contest with these yahoos and I almost always have to assume the worst when it involves this dysfunctional pilot group.

So I looked at my status today for my online application and it said this "jobBid.status.AI.Dmail.not.sent". It used to say under review. Anyone else have this status or know what it means? Thanks

Yeah, mine too. It's probably some error.

So I looked at my status today for my online application and it said this "jobBid.status.AI.Dmail.not.sent". It used to say under review. Anyone else have this status or know what it means? Thanks

Mine still says under review for what it's worth.
Did you guys get the invitation email at the end of may to reapply?

I have been hearing the pilot window will be opening August 1, 2012????? Can anyone confirm this rumor. Thanks

I'm not sure about the August 1 date but I would say that would be about right because...the October bid will be out on July 13 and there will be an additional 50 new hires in addition to the privious 40 on the last bid.

Adding 5 E190's by years end. It will be included in the next bid. (This from a reliable source).

Latest resources

Back