Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Mad Dog 80's post from ABOVE

"Got recalled from furloughed, West side. In class Monday."

Is COMPLETELY FALSE!!! There are 4 West pilots in Requall class returning from LOAs and Medicals

I work in the training Dept

Got recalled from furloughed, West side. In class Monday.
I dropped by the training center after the Leonidas meeting today. There is a requal class going on, but it's guys coming back from leaves and LTD. Is your buddy AT? We spoke for a few minutes while they were on break. I flew with him on the 737 a few years back, he's a great guy.

Vetrider, yes AT is my buddy I guess he was on a LOA and not furloghed then. Just texted him a few minutes ago. I stand corrected. He is a great guy, we flew together on the BE1900 many life times ago. It's a small industry, how did you know it was him?

Migration, since you work for the training department do you have any info on the application window opening up? You are correct my buddy came off a LOA, I stand corrected I thought he was furloghed.

Vetrider, yes AT is my buddy I guess he was on a LOA and not furloghed then. Just texted him a few minutes ago. I stand corrected. He is a great guy, we flew together on the BE1900 many life times ago. It's a small industry, how did you know it was him?
I had no idea if AT was the buddy you mentioned, but he was the one I talked to for a few minutes when they were on break, and there were only I think 4 guys or so in there.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back