US Airways Pilot/FA Recall

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LearLove: Thank you

I received another recall letter in the mail today. Group II recall class starting in late Feb. There is also another ERJ class starting around then. Does anyone have any idea where the Group IIs will be? If the Group IIs are only in PHL then I would rather be a 190 line holder.

Group II

I received another recall letter in the mail today. Group II recall class starting in late Feb. There is also another ERJ class starting around then. Does anyone have any idea where the Group IIs will be? If the Group IIs are only in PHL then I would rather be a 190 line holder.

Not sure where the vacancies will be but generally PHL is more senior after LGA and BOS closed.

Look for an April bid soon. New hires are on the way....

March bid the junior positions on group II were DCA and CLT.

Are you an original east furlough or a "3rd" list furlough? just wondering whats left out there for them to send letters to...

Are you an original east furlough or a "3rd" list furlough? just wondering whats left out there for them to send letters to...

I was wondering the same thing....

Furloughed, like 1800 other USA pilots were just prior to Fall 2005

SAD, but still funny despite being a victim of the most recent furlough myself!
:laugh:​

SAD, but still funny despite being a victim of the most recent furlough myself!
:laugh:​

Congratulations, you might be one of about 3 guys on FI who has a sense of humor and doesn't take everything as a personal attack.

New hires are on the way....

LD,

Just to clarify...

1. When you say "new hires" you mean guys who have never worked here before?

2. If we are hiring off the street then we can assume that all the furloughs from 2008/2009 are called back (or given the chance) and the only guys not working (but still on the list) are guys on extended LOA?

3. Do you have any "stats" on how many of the 200 (or so) 2008/2009 furloughs came back?

4. Will we continue to give PDT/PSA guys pref. interviews like in 2007/2008?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back