• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Pilot/FA Recall

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The Supreme Court done throwed that Addington litigation out. They ain't gonna hear it.

I guess we jes gotta wait until there is a contrak for DF&R II

The Supreme Court done throwed that Addington litigation out. They ain't gonna hear it.

I guess we jes gotta wait until there is a contrak for DF&R II

Yeah, I got an email from USAPA about this. I'm on mil leave and disconnected from the case usually...what does it mean if the Supreme Court dismisses this case...

It means back to the future i.e. square 1. Until a single contract, there is no case.

Letters are going out to East furloughed guys offering 190 and group 2 for February 21st class. The letter seems to indicate there will be enough vacancies on group 2 for any recalled guy to accept. Also indicates this may be the class a recalled pilot must accept or forever lose their position on the seniority list.

Letters are going out to East furloughed guys offering 190 and group 2 for February 21st class. The letter seems to indicate there will be enough vacancies on group 2 for any recalled guy to accept. Also indicates this may be the class a recalled pilot must accept or forever lose their position on the seniority list.

There are people still out on Leave of Absense. The airline will honor contracts. A friend of mine will not come back till 2014. Don't know how many are on leave though.

New bid results are in. Many many recalled 190 FO's will be going back to the schoolhouse for the 737.

Latest resources

Back