• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Jul 16 recall class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I got the call today for an E-190 spot. I was an AWA poolie. Strange to have this decision to make finally.

The training begins on August 27th in CLT. It is a one year seat lock.

What are the odds of holding PHX after the one year seat lock expires? I know it's only guesstimates at this point.

E190 in PHX

I got the call today for an E-190 spot. I was an AWA poolie. Strange to have this decision to make finally.

The training begins on August 27th in CLT. It is a one year seat lock.

What are the odds of holding PHX after the one year seat lock expires? I know it's only guesstimates at this point.

Congrats and welcome. After your training lock is up you should be able to hold a group II airplane. As far as getting PHX, I would say that might be a way off.

Unless we base some E190's in PHX, you will have to wait until the seniority/contract mess gets straightened out.

We will have 25 E190s by October 2008. I think the next crew base will be CLT. Just my opinion.

The E190 is a great airplane and you will get a type rating.

See you in CLT!

Last edited:
Congrats and welcome. After your training lock is up you should be able to hold a group II airplane. As far as getting PHX, I would say that might be a way off.

Unless we base some E190's in PHX, you will have to wait until the seniority/contract mess gets straightened out.

We will have 25 E190s by October 2008. I think the next crew base will be CLT. Just my opinion.

See you in CLT!
Sounds like you have some knowledge. Do you know where they are on the take it or leave it list(How far up the list are they)?

See you in CLT!

Little Duece,

I was looking at a diagram of the CLT training center and didn't see any 190 or 767 sims. Are we renting sims elsewhere? The 190 looks like a nice A/C, still haven't seen one in person yet.

HP

Its been over a year since I've been to the CLT training center but I think the 190 sim is next to the Dash or in the same bay. I'm pretty sure its the same one that used to be the 170 sim we used at MDA.

I wish I could...Except they are tight on their body mass ratio thing.....After 5 yrs of freight doggin, there is no way I will even come close to their standards...... Waist 28 pants, Not in this life baby!!!!!

Hi!

You CAN lose weight if you make it a priority.

cliff
YIP

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back