• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways' go-it-alone approach paying off

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Tired of this. What if DOH stands when a TA finally arrives. East has more voters. "Third listers" should vote yes to get an hourly rate that can feed their family unless they have family/spouse/other on the west side. That would take the majority. End of story.

DOH is never going to arrive, but keep dreaming those USAPA induced DREAMS all you want. Try to stay in touch with reality once and awhile and do not use USAPA as your only source of info, unless you want to get CIRP involved once again.

Which list has the company on record saying is the accepted list from court documents?

DOH is never going to arrive, but keep dreaming those USAPA induced DREAMS all you want. Try to stay in touch with reality once and awhile and do not use USAPA as your only source of info, unless you want to get CIRP involved once again.

"once and awhile" ?

Which list has the company on record saying is the accepted list from court documents?

I honestly don't know. I don't waste my free time researching company quotes on record. Why is the DOH thing back in court again? Would seem as if it were date of hire or west wouldn't be so sad right now.

I honestly don't know. I don't waste my free time researching company quotes on record. Why is the DOH thing back in court again? Would seem as if it were date of hire or west wouldn't be so sad right now.

I would not say anyone on the west side is sad. I think the mood over here is energized since the 4th's ruling. Fund raising is going well to support active and pending legal action.

Word has it that there is a coalition of east and west pilots for a card drive to change bargaining agents.

What have you heard?

Word has it that there is a coalition of east and west pilots for a card drive to change bargaining agents.

What have you heard?

Ha! Chipper and his little clan will never get any support for ALPA- keep swimming up stream with that buddy!

Latest resources

Back