• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Us Airways contract opener

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And that'll help how? Answer with facts, not wishful thinking.

It won't, Dude, and that's my point. But I'll bet you a beer some of the more vocal ALPA critics at C62 resurrect AWAPA from the ashes thinking they can do the job better for less cost to the pilot group. And they will take the most critical time during the negotiating process to get the ball rolling just like they did during C2004 negotiations. What's that saying that the Al Capp comic strip character Pogo is famous for? Something like "We have met the enemy and he is us" Should be this pilot group's epithet.... Oh and regarding your "wishful thinking" statement; just so you know, should a decertification drive come to pass, I will vote down in house representation just as I did last time. (Something about knowing the devil you got vs. the devil you are going to get, I guess) See you on the 16th?

PHXFLYR:cool:

Last edited:
In case all you whiners out there in cyber-land missed it, the MEC just directed the negotiating committee to withdraw those pay rate offers. Now get back to work and quit yer btchin!!

I wonder if it was all the "whining and btchin" that had the JNC pull those rates. ? See you ALL November 16th.

How do you know they pulled the rates? I didn't get any emails saying that. Or was it in a U-turn email?

East Coast / West Cost briginitup baby: Say hello to your Daddy. Lucky to have a traqbajo for the East and lucky to have a silly sister for the West Bros. Just get some peace Bros/.

Since Group 3 guys at AWA will be making $27 more an hour and US will be at $45 more an hour, perhaps taking it and signing a contract no longer than 18 months. After profits are accumulated you can ask for SWA wages. Just a though. Eitherway, I'll be lucky to see Group 3 2nd year pay this year flying the same A/C SWA and AWA are flying even after 17 years with my company. Eitherway, good luck guys!!

Okay, I misunderstood you.I would if it wasn't the middle day of three days off for me (commuting from MKE). I know, it's an excuse, but at least it's a good one.

Understood. We'll save you a seat at the next one. See ya...

PHXFLYR:cool:

Latest resources

Back