• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways bid 08-02

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, at least they will have to come from the West unless there is a joint contract. The East is still short and have a min. fleet number in their contract which is about 220 planes.

Sorry

"In the event of America West furloughs, furlough references in this Letter
of Agreement will be modified to apply to both pilot groups". Guess where this statement comes from?

Says a lot about your character that you'd take joy in future furloughs coming from the West. You're a waste of bandwidth.

Where to I reference that I would enjoy west furloughs. It just make reference that the EAST has done it share of getting rid of planes. 400 plus planes in 2000 to little over 200 8 years later.

In the event of America West furloughs, furlough references in this Letter
of Agreement will be modified to apply to both pilot groups". Guess where this statement comes from?
Isn't that in the Transition Agreement?

Well, at least they will have to come from the West unless there is a joint contract. The East is still short and have a min. fleet number in their contract which is about 220 planes.

Sorry

Let's see. I have four fingers on my right hand closed at the palm, and one very large finger sticking straight up. Sorry I couldn't be more precise.

Well if the west did furlough some of the first ones would be east furloughees, there are about 5 or so finishing 37 ioe right now.

And supposedly there are two new hire classes Feb. I think the 2 and 11th. Which was told both or one of them are for West positions...this came from flt ops, when they called for my recall class date

Well if the west did furlough some of the first ones would be east furloughees, there are about 5 or so finishing 37 ioe right now.

That's correct. And I've been told that one of them is quite vocal with his thoughts on the Nicolau award, too.

PHXFLYR:cool:

Those east guy forget about the transition agreement offen. It states that "no fulough pilot well bump an active pilot" that goes for both east and west, remenber! How many furloughed pilots have been recalled? I think the west is safe.

Latest resources

Back