• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways- 52 additional Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Actually, you'd be kinda surprised what our w2's said at Arrow back in the day. Had some nice contractural items that had capts making close to 200k. F/O's over 100k along with f/e's making close to that.. But of course that was a contract negotiated over 15 years ago.....

You were making what?!?! 15k? Or were you even out of flight school yet?

Capt Fred.......GFYS

You are not the sharpest pencil in the box are you? Arrow Air alumnus?? Lets see I do believe they killed 256 soldiers and crew in Gander,Newfoundland in 1995. Something about not de-icng properly. So Airways still hired you with that blight on your resume. What an impressive outfit.

You are not the sharpest pencil in the box are you? Arrow Air alumnus?? Lets see I do believe they killed 256 soldiers and crew in Gander,Newfoundland in 1995. Something about not de-icng properly. So Airways still hired you with that blight on your resume. What an impressive outfit.

"Gander,Newfoundland in 1995" HMMMM, guess your not the "sharpest pencil in the box" either.

Fred Fred Fred,,,,,,,

go ahead and explain the details on the gander crash, please do. I would love the expert analysis from a Great Wonderous America West Pilot, I'm sure you would do much gooder than all the others that have investigated that accident. I'm sure it was a simple issue of not deicing properly........

Then again, you have alllllll that time in the heavies you know about that type of flying....especially out of PHX to HNL to Japan...yup.....you be the man...

so please, give us your expert opinion on that crash.....But you should probably get the date right first...

Fred Fred Fred,,,,,,,

go ahead and explain the details on the gander crash, please do. I would love the expert analysis from a Great Wonderous America West Pilot, I'm sure you would do much gooder than all the others that have investigated that accident. I'm sure it was a simple issue of not deicing properly........

Then again, you have alllllll that time in the heavies you know about that type of flying....especially out of PHX to HNL to Japan...yup.....you be the man...

so please, give us your expert opinion on that crash.....But you should probably get the date right first...

Nope=this thread is a waste of time. Moving on.

So I seem to remember someone on here saying there are 52 additional pilots at US Airways Silly boys (Bad Andy & Zymionic) did you really think these yahoo's we work with at this clown college are capable of letting a thread go by with out them proving to the rest of the world just how dysfunctional we are. Like I have said before. Still waiting for the grown ups to show up. It is going to be a very long wait I think.

The last class of Group 2 recalls (February 21st) had 31 pilots, split evenly between East and West. This was the last chance for East guys to come back. So as of February 22nd, there are no remaining East furloughs.

There are at least 2 furloughed east pilots starting 737 class on May 16th. I don't know if they are the last 2 or not, but they are pretty darn junior. Neither were a part of any type of leave, just bypassed 190 classes until the 'get off the pot' letter offering the 737.

Latest update says, 52 additional people needed by end of 2011 due to peak block hours and planned attrition. (Sounds like they are getting a little leary of not knowing when guys plan on pulling the rip cord)

Position will be offered to those remaining west pilots on furlough, then to those from the wholly owned that previously interviewed, then off the street, via online apps. Letters of Recommendation will be accepted via the online application...

Latest resources

Back