• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways- 52 additional Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So I seem to remember someone on here saying there are 52 additional pilots at US Airways Silly boys (Bad Andy & Zymionic) did you really think these yahoo's we work with at this clown college are capable of letting a thread go by with out them proving to the rest of the world just how dysfunctional we are. Like I have said before. Still waiting for the grown ups to show up. It is going to be a very long wait I think.

Yeah, well, somethings never change.... How goes training? You on line and enjoying reserve from your own living room again? Hopefully I'll be right there with you on this bid. You want to rent me tent space in your front yard for a crashpad??? :nuts:

Hiring

US Airways just sent out a CBS. They're going to turn on the Web Site and start of the street interviewing.

Good luck to all that are interested!

The bid award was just released... 52 open positions un-filled... Of those, only 23 were on the 190 in PHL. The rest were all group 2... With the majority being the Airbus in PHL and CLT... So it looks like most will get a group 2 award...

There are at least 2 furloughed east pilots starting 737 class on May 16th. I don't know if they are the last 2 or not, but they are pretty darn junior. Neither were a part of any type of leave, just bypassed 190 classes until the 'get off the pot' letter offering the 737.

Anyone know if the airbus class starts may 16th also?

There will be more than 1 Airbus class.

Some start 737 school 5/2/2011.

Latest resources

Back