• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways 14APR class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know that Capt. Z, I was not being serious about the AWA thing. But that is really a distinction without difference since the groups and contracts are AWA.

See you tonight. We must get our swerve on and come up with a new nickname for you, Capt!

I will dress like my avatar and invite you to my hotel room, mmkay?

No, I beg to differ, the groups and contracts are Usairways "WEST" not AWA. If you are going to make that distinction you might as well say everything is AWA, East and West because it is just the name Usairways that is being used.... The fact is that AWA aquired airways and used the airways name because it was understood better worldwide.

Regardless a "Ummmm no thanks" on the invite to your hotel room, my better half and the boys are still out here visiting, so I already have something warm and fuzzy to curl up with right now! For some reason I find her legs more attractive than your avatars picture too.:D
I'll look into changing my screen name to the proper "FO" title eventually I just want to achieve the "General Lee" status of 10k posts one day and don't want to loose credit for all my prior anguish on FI. Anybody know if I loose that changing screen names? I've got more important stuff to do right now than research that stuff. Enjoy indoc Tweak some of it was actually really interesting believe it or not. J,H,B & I are already at our crash pad about 15 minutes away from the CSI but we'll see you "newbies" during the next few days on campus.
Take care,
z

PS: There's enough bs going around about east vs west etc,etc........
I just don't want to instigate or throw more fuel on the rumor fire regarding that west new hires are all AWA now. (it was stressed in the interview that we are being hired as Usairways pilots and are not being hired to join a "side". In reading your post I felt a correction was needed because it gives the wrong impression and not all of us are unhappy about being based out west (1/3 of us love it)
I think the only thing that is going to help the overall pilot group right now is getting some diplomacy reestablished..........

FYI: J. found out from an instructor that there will be 8 737 West positions available here in PHX and 13 slots out East. That of course could change by morning.

New guys/gals: Welcome to the new US Airways. I hope your training experience and career here will be a positive experience!!

We'll see you around the block sometime.

New guys/gals: Welcome to the new US Airways. I hope your training experience and career here will be a positive experience!!

We'll see you around the block sometime.

IT HAS ONLY BEEN TOP NOTCH SO FAR!

Looking fwd to getting out on the line and working with you guys......
thanks,
Z

BTW...If anyone is looking for crashpad info, let us know. We can relay stuff in the crew rooms in PHX, LAS, PHL, CLT, etc.

Regards.

8 phx 737
7 lga 319
5 clt 737

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back