• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US AIR New Uniform question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
M&H makes the NWA uniforms, and I like 'em!

I just ordered one with a flap in the rear of the trousers so Steenland can "impose" without it causing me another trip to the dry cleaners.

I heard they are offering only the blazer, not the Fonzie jacket. If you want to look like the Fonz, you have to pay for it yourself. Aayy.

Last edited:
I heard they are offering only the blazer, not the Fonzie jacket. If you want to look like the Fonz, you have to pay for it yourself. Aayy.

Got the order form in my v file today....there was a spot for the leather jacket but nothing for a blazer. I guess I wont have a coat next winter if I decide to wear the new uniform at all.

Us Airways does pay for the uniform (atleast for the AWA pilots). New color will be black. Not sure when we're going to start wearing them though.....

US Airways east will pay for 1 jacket, 2 pairs of pants one tie.

The uniform stripes look like sh*t and I predict there will be a change in the striping in the future.

No one, either East or West will wear the uniform until we get a contract.

I think what the issue is, is the PSA pilots got the order form in their files. And the only option for a blazer, was the leather jacket. I would imagine if you call M/H they could/would do a blazer, typical of PSA, clueless...

They aren't offering blazers, only leather jackets from what I've heard.

Might want to get your hearing checked because you "heard" wrong. It's the blazer,not the leather jacket that the company is footing the bill for.

PHXFLYR

Latest resources

Back