US AIR New Uniform question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

LyodChristmas

Hey Mainline guys, just wondering if you guys have been given the order forms to order the new uniforms from H&M. I work for PSA and over here we got them last week. The company THINKS they are going to take it out of our Uniform allowance... SOOO I was just wondering if the same thing is going on at mainline or is the company footing the bill.

Thanks, Your ugly step child

First it's M&H uniform, 2nd. Mainline doesn't have a yearly uniform allowance. and 3rd. Mainline is Paying for the first set of uniforms. 2 slacks, jacket, etc etc... Don't know if it includes leather jacket or the regular blazer. Probably the blazer.
But I also hear alot of guys are refusing to get fitted or even order them, until a single contract negotiated.

At PSA the word out is don't order them until the company pays for the the longer we take to order them more pressure it will put on them to pay

Don't know if it includes leather jacket or the regular blazer. Probably the blazer.
Yes, we get the blazer (which I never wear).
But I also hear alot of guys are refusing to get fitted or even order them, until a single contract negotiated.
On the West side we're told to order them but to not wear them until we get a contract. This makes more sense since the Company actually has to pay for the stuff.

US Air new uniform:

Black pants, Black Blazer, white shirts.

The stripes are Blue and silver.

The Tie, who knows.. the first proposal was ugly.....Black with silver and blue stripes....Something from the 70's....refuse to wear it.

iflyhigh

US Air new uniform:

Black pants, Black Blazer, white shirts.

The stripes are Blue and silver.

The Tie, who knows.. the first proposal was ugly.....Black with silver and blue stripes....Something from the 70's....refuse to wear it.

iflyhigh

You'll wear that new tie young man and you'll like it:D .

WD.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back