• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US AIR New Uniform question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Might want to get your hearing checked because you "heard" wrong. It's the blazer,not the leather jacket that the company is footing the bill for.

PHXFLYR

What's it matter to you? You'll still be wearing your skirt and stockings!:blush: :blush: :laugh: :laugh:

And again I'll say, This was a PSA guy asking the original question. As far as I know, PSA has said nothing about footing the bill for replacement uniforms for these guys. They get a yearly allowance, but that's supposed to be for replacement/upkeep etc.... The forms they got in their boxes, do not have a blazer as a listed option. Mgmt hasn't or didn't see fit to have these guys go get fitted by M/H while they were making the rounds at the bases. Just basically a form in the v-files saying....here order your new uni's......

Hey Mainline guys, just wondering if you guys have been given the order forms to order the new uniforms from H&M. I work for PSA and over here we got them last week. The company THINKS they are going to take it out of our Uniform allowance... SOOO I was just wondering if the same thing is going on at mainline or is the company footing the bill.

Thanks, Your ugly step child

We don't have a uniform allowance, but are trying to switch to one. Currently we have a yearly uniform allotment(shirts, pants etc.)
The only real battle was getting the company to pay for hats which are optional to wear.

Your ugly stepmother

We don't have a uniform allowance, but are trying to switch to one. Currently we have a yearly uniform allotment(shirts, pants etc.)
The only real battle was getting the company to pay for hats which are optional to wear.
What about your bra, panties, and other accessories you and phxflyr like to share while on overnights??:blush: :laugh:

]Your ugly stepmother

I bet you are somebody's ugly mother!:laugh:

Hey Pylt, General Lee called looking for you, he said its your turn to take him from behind, maybe you should borrow some panties from that dude; you know, to spice things up while the south rises again....

Hey Pylt, General Lee called looking for you, he said its your turn to take him from behind, maybe you should borrow some panties from that dude; you know, to spice things up while the south rises again....
Grog:
That's about as funny as when I had your mom after the basket ball team!
Try another one sport!

I just got a call from her. Turns out you're my dad. She was too ashamed to admit all these years that she slept with a Delta pilot. And to think, all this time I thought I was conceived in a Chinese heroin den....

Dad, could you help me get a job at Delta?

737 Pylt, I'm really sorry that you were the kind of guy we'd penny lock back in College. You need to get over it. Start of by seeing a psychiatrist then work you're way up to the doctor for enlargement surgery. Don't worry one day people may stop biding around you.

I just got a call from her. Turns out you're my dad. She was too ashamed to admit all these years that she slept with a Delta pilot. And to think, all this time I thought I was conceived in a Chinese heroin den....
:laugh:
Good one Grog! LMFAO!!!!!!!

Dad, could you help me get a job at Delta?
First get your GED, then get in line for that 2 year degree like the other girls phxflyr and hpilot, then maybe!

Hpilot said:
737 Pylt, I'm really sorry that you were the kind of guy we'd penny lock back in College.
2 Things....1, you work for AWA, you can't afford a penny. 2, you never went to college!
You need to get over it. Start of by seeing a psychiatrist then work you're way up to the doctor for enlargement surgery.
Your sister never seemed to complain. Except after she too was done with pro basketball team!
Don't worry one day people may stop biding around you.
I think phxflyr was calling for you. He wants to practice those "coupled approaches" you and him so manly master!:laugh:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back